The Structure of Chinese Urban Land Prices: Estimates from Benchmark Land Price Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Dale-Johnson & W. Jan Brzeski, 2001. "Spatial Regression Analysis of Commercial Land Price Gradients," Working Paper 8632, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Kau, James B. & Sirmans, C. F., 1979. "Urban land value functions and the price elasticity of demand for housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 112-121, January.
- Colwell, Peter F. & Munneke, Henry J., 1997. "The Structure of Urban Land Prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 321-336, May.
- Bertaud, Alain & Renaud, Bertrand, 1997. "Socialist Cities without Land Markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 137-151, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liang Peng & Thomas Thibodeau, 2012. "Government Interference and the Efficiency of the Land Market in China," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 919-938, November.
- Wenjie Wu, 2012. "Does Public Investment Spur the Land Market?: Evidence from Transport Improvement in Beijing," SERC Discussion Papers 0116, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Wang, Rui, 2011. "Autos, transit and bicycles: Comparing the costs in large Chinese cities," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 139-146, January.
- Sun, Weizeng & Zheng, Siqi & Wang, Rui, 2015. "The capitalization of subway access in home value: A repeat-rentals model with supply constraints in Beijing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 104-115.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2050-:d:118040 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anping Chen & Marlon Boarnet & Mark Partridge & Siqi Zheng & Weizeng Sun & Rui Wang, 2014. "Land Supply And Capitalization Of Public Goods In Housing Prices: Evidence From Beijing," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 550-568, September.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban land price curve; Benchmark land price; Gradient; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:39:y:2009:i:1:p:24-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .