Urban land value functions and the price elasticity of demand for housing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Nicolai Wendland, 2010.
"How Polycentric is a Monocentric City? The Role of Agglomeration Economies,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2010_24, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Nicolai Wendland, 2011. "How Polycentric is a Monocentric City? The Role of Agglomeration Economies," ERSA conference papers ersa11p218, European Regional Science Association.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendland, Nicolai, 2010. "How polycentric is a monocentric city? The role of agglomeration economies," MPRA Paper 24078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & McMillen, Daniel P., 2006. "Hedonism vs. nihilism: No arbitrage and tests of urban economic models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 118-131, January.
- Berliant, Marcus & McMillen, Daniel P., 2003. "Hedonism vs. Hihilism: No Arbitrage and Tests of Urban Economic Models," Working Papers 1166, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Marcus Berliant & Daniel P. McMillen, 2004. "Hedonism vs. Nihilism: No Arbitrage and Tests of Urban Economic Models," Urban/Regional 0407012, EconWPA, revised 16 Feb 2005.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Nicolai Wendland, 2008. "Fifty Years of Urban Accessibility : The Impact of Urban Railway Network on the Land Gradient in Industrializing Berlin," KOF Working papers 08-208, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Nicolai Wendland, 2008. "Fifty Years of Urban Accessibility: The Impact of Urban Railway Network on the Land Gradient in Industrializing Berlin," Working Papers 023, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendland, Nicolai, 2011. "Fifty years of urban accessibility: The impact of the urban railway network on the land gradient in Berlin 1890-1936," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 77-88, March.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Nicolai Wendland, 2011. "Fifty years of urban accessibility: the impact of the urban railway network on the land gradient in Berlin 1890-1936," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29650, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arbel, Yuval & Fialkoff, Chaim & Kerner, Amichai, 2016. "Does the first impression matter? Efficiency testing of tenure-choice decision," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 223-237.
- Rui Wang, 2009. "The Structure of Chinese Urban Land Prices: Estimates from Benchmark Land Price Data," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 24-38, July.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:52:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1101-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Daniel McMillen, 2014. "New Estimates of the Elasticity of Substitution of Land for Capital," ERSA conference papers ersa14p108, European Regional Science Association.
- McMillen, Daniel P., 2003. "The return of centralization to Chicago: using repeat sales to identify changes in house price distance gradients," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 287-304, May.
- Colwell, Peter F. & Munneke, Henry J., 1997. "The Structure of Urban Land Prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 321-336, May.
- McMillen, Daniel P., 1997. "Multiple Regime Bid-Rent Function Estimation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 301-319, March.
- Hernán Enríquez Sierra & Jacobo Campo Robledo & Antonio Avendaño Arosemena, 2015. "Relaciones regionales en los precios de vivienda nueva en Colombia," REVISTA ECOS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, vol. 19(40), pages 25-47, June.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Volker Nitsch & Nicolai Wendland, 2016. "Ease vs. Noise: On the Conflicting Effects of Transportation Infrastructure," CESifo Working Paper Series 6058, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Colwell & Henry Munneke, 2009. "Directional Land Value Gradients," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 1-23, July.
- Liang Peng & Thomas Thibodeau, 2012. "Government Interference and the Efficiency of the Land Market in China," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 919-938, November.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:432:d:69264 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lapointe, Alain & Moisan, Hugues, 1984. "Élasticité de la demande de logement au Canada," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 60(1), pages 5-23, mars.
- Hee Jin Yang & Jihoon Song & Mack Joong Choi, 2016. "Measuring the Externality Effects of Commercial Land Use on Residential Land Value: A Case Study of Seoul," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-15, April.
- Zhi Dong & Tien Sing, 2014. "Developer Heterogeneity and Competitive Land Bidding," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 441-466, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:6:y:1979:i:1:p:112-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed