Identifying Outliers in Multi-Output Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donghyun Oh & Almas Heshmati & Hans Lööf, 2012.
"Technical change and total factor productivity growth for Swedish manufacturing and service industries,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(18), pages 2373-2391, June.
- Oh, Donghyun & Heshmati, Almas & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Swedish Manufacturing and Service Industries," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 193, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Dong-hyun Oh & Almas Heshmati & Hans Loof, 2009. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Swedish Manufacturing and Service Industries," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200912, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2009.
- Donghyun Oh & Almas Heshmati & Hans Lööf, 2011. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Swedish Manufacturing and Service Industries," Post-Print hal-00693831, HAL.
- Diewert, W. Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2017.
"Substitution Bias in Multilateral Methods for CPI Construction using Scanner Data,"
Microeconomics.ca working papers
erwin_diewert-2017-3, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 23 Mar 2017.
- W. Erwin Diewert & Kevin J. Fox, 2018. "Substitution Bias in Multilateral Methods for CPI Construction using Scanner Data," Discussion Papers 2018-13, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Francisco Javier Sáez-Fernández & Ignacio Jiménez-Hernández & María del Sol Ostos-Rey, 2020. "Seasonality and Efficiency of the Hotel Industry in the Balearic Islands: Implications for Economic and Environmental Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-17, April.
- Ivancic, Lorraine & Fox, Kevin J., 2013.
"Can dissimilarity indexes resolve the issue of when to chain price indexes?,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 6-9.
- Lorraine Ivancic & Kevin J. Fox, 2010. "Can Dissimilarity Indexes Resolve the Issue of When to Chain Price Indexes?," Discussion Papers 2010-16, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & Pham Van Ha, 2009.
"Cod Today and None Tomorrow: The Economic Value of a Marine Reserve,"
Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(3), pages 454-469.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & Pham Van Ha, 2005. "Cod Today and None Tomorrow: The Economic Value of a Marine Reserve," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec05-7, International and Development Economics.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas, 2009. "Cod today and none tomorrow: The Economic Value of a Marine Reserve," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0922, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom, 2009. "Cod today and none tomorrow: The Economic Value of a Marine Reserve," Research Reports 94822, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Chumpitaz, Ruben & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Paparoidamis, Nicholas & Staat, Matthias, 2010. "Comparing efficiency across markets: An extension and critique of the methodology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(3), pages 719-728, September.
- Tsekouras, Kostas & Chatzistamoulou, Nikos & Kounetas, Kostas, 2017. "Productive performance, technology heterogeneity and hierarchies: Who to compare with whom," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 465-478.
- Timo Sipiläinen & Anni Huhtala, 2013.
"Opportunity costs of providing crop diversity in organic and conventional farming: would targeted environmental policies make economic sense?,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 40(3), pages 441-462, July.
- Sipilainen, Timo & Huhtala, Anni, 2011. "Opportunity Costs of Providing Crop Diversity in Organic and Conventional Farming: Would Targeted Environmental Policies Make Economic Sense?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114527, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Leticia Blázquez Gómez & Emili Grifell-Tatjé, 2008. "Multi-Output compensation system in electricity distribution: the case of Spain," Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 185(2), pages 115-148, July.
- Christian von Hirschhausen & Astrid Cullmann, 2008. "Next Stop: Restructuring?: A Nonparametric Efficiency Analysis of German Public Transport Companies," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 831, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Magdalena Kapelko, 2018. "Measuring inefficiency for specific inputs using data envelopment analysis: evidence from construction industry in Spain and Portugal," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 26(1), pages 43-66, March.
- Martin Bod′a & Emília Zimková, 2018. "Iso-analysis for knowing the sources of technical efficiency and performance," Operational Research, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 421-449, July.
- Kapelko, Magdalena & Oude Lansink, Alfons & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2015. "Analyzing the impact of investment spikes on dynamic productivity growth," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 116-124.
- Kristof Witte & Rui Marques, 2010. "Influential observations in frontier models, a robust non-oriented approach to the water sector," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 181(1), pages 377-392, December.
- Khezrimotlagh, Dariush & Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe, 2020. "A nonparametric framework to detect outliers in estimating production frontiers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 286(1), pages 375-388.
More about this item
Keywordsoutliers; dissimilarity indexes; extreme observations; Frontier analysis; efficiency;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:22:y:2004:i:1:p:73-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.