Measuring the relationship between marketing assets, intellectual capital and firm performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moses Acquaah & Tailan Chi, 2007. "A longitudinal analysis of the impact of firm resources and industry characteristics on firm-specific profitability," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 11(3), pages 179-213, September.
- Lamberti, Lucio & Noci, Giuliano, 2010. "Marketing strategy and marketing performance measurement system: Exploring the relationship," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 139-152, April.
- Meer-Kooistra, Jeltje van der & Zijlstra, Siebren M., 2001. "Reporting on intellectual capital," Research Report 01E50, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Bhuian, Shahid N. & Menguc, Bulent & Bell, Simon J., 2005. "Just entrepreneurial enough: the moderating effect of entrepreneurship on the relationship between market orientation and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 9-17, January.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:01e50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piercy, Nigel F. & Morgan, Neil A., 1994. "The marketing planning process: Behavioral problems compared to analytical techniques in explaining marketing plan credibility," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 167-178, March.
- Franco Malerba & Luigi Orsenigo, 2002. "Innovation and market structure in the dynamics of the pharmaceutical industry and biotechnology: towards a history-friendly model," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 667-703, August.
- Kurata, Hisashi & Yue, Xiaohang, 2008. "Trade promotion mode choice and information sharing in fashion retail supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 507-519, August.
- Bontis, Nick & Dragonetti, Nicola C. & Jacobsen, Kristine & Roos, Göran, 1999. "The knowledge toolbox:: A review of the tools available to measure and manage intangible resources," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 391-402, August.
- Morgan, Neil A. & Clark, Bruce H. & Gooner, Rich, 2002. "Marketing productivity, marketing audits, and systems for marketing performance assessment: integrating multiple perspectives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 363-375, May.
- Brun, Alessandro & Castelli, Cecilia, 2008. "Supply chain strategy in the fashion industry: Developing a portfolio model depending on product, retail channel and brand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 169-181, December.
- Hooley, Graham J. & Greenley, Gordon E. & Cadogan, John W. & Fahy, John, 2005. "The performance impact of marketing resources," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 18-27, January.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing assets; Intellectual capital; Marketing performance; Performance measurement system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jmgtgv:v:19:y:2015:i:3:p:589-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.