With a view to make things better: individual characteristics and intentions to engage in management innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Margaret A. Abernethy & Jan Bouwens, 2005. "Determinants of accounting innovation implementation," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 41(3), pages 217-240.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:97:y:2003:i:04:p:567-583_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nickell, Stephen & Nicolitsas, Daphne & Patterson, Malcolm, 2001. " Does Doing Badly Encourage Management Innovation?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 63(1), pages 5-28, February.
- Mol, Michael J. & Birkinshaw, Julian, 2009. "The sources of management innovation: When firms introduce new management practices," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1269-1280, December.
- Nicolai J. Foss & Kenneth Husted & Snejina Michailova, 2010. "Governing Knowledge Sharing in Organizations: Levels of Analysis, Governance Mechanisms, and Research Directions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 455-482, May.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:01:p:191-207_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Glenn W. Harrison & Morten I. Lau & E. Elisabet Rutström, 2007.
"Estimating Risk Attitudes in Denmark: A Field Experiment,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 109(2), pages 341-368, June.
- Glenn Harrison & Morten Lau & Elisabet Rutstrom, 2004. "Estimating risk attitudes in denmark: A field experiment," Artefactual Field Experiments 00059, The Field Experiments Website.
- Chenhall, Robert H. & Euske, K.J., 2007. "The role of management control systems in planned organizational change: An analysis of two organizations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(7-8), pages 601-637.
- David Naranjo-Gil & Victor Maas & Frank Hartmann, 2009. "How CFOs Determine Management Accounting Innovation: An Examination of Direct and Indirect Effects," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 667-695.
- Bowman, Cliff & Ambrosini, Véronique, 2000. "Strategy from an individual perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 207-215, April.
- Malmi, Teemu, 1999. "Activity-based costing diffusion across organizations: an exploratory empirical analysis of Finnish firms," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 649-672, November.
- Bougen, Philip D., 1989. "The emergence, roles and consequences of an accounting--industrial relations interaction," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 203-234, April.
- Baines, Annette & Langfield-Smith, Kim, 2003. "Antecedents to management accounting change: a structural equation approach," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(7-8), pages 675-698.
- Ignacio G. Vaccaro & Justin J. P. Jansen & Frans A. J. Van Den Bosch & Henk W. Volberda, 2012. "Management Innovation and Leadership: The Moderating Role of Organizational Size," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 28-51, January.
- Ezzamel, Mahmoud & Willmott, Hugh & Worthington, Frank, 2004. "Accounting and management-labour relations: the politics of production in the 'factory with a problem'," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(3-4), pages 269-302.
- Henry Sauermann & Wesley M. Cohen, 2010. "What Makes Them Tick? Employee Motives and Firm Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(12), pages 2134-2153, December.
- Stefanie Eifler, 2007. "Evaluating the Validity of Self-Reported Deviant Behavior Using Vignette Analyses," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 303-318, April.
- David J. Teece, 1980. "The Diffusion of an Administrative Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(5), pages 464-470, May.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:07:y:2003:i:02:n:s1363919603000787 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott Shane, 1995. "Uncertainty Avoidance and the Preference for Innovation Championing Roles," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(1), pages 47-68, March.
- Jennifer Kunz & Stefan Linder, 2012. "Organizational Control and Work Effort -- Another Look at the Interplay of Rewards and Motivation," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 591-621, March.
- Robert A. Burgelman, 1983. "Corporate Entrepreneurship and Strategic Management: Insights from a Process Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(12), pages 1349-1364, December.
- Howell, Jane M. & Shea, Christine M. & Higgins, Christopher A., 2005. "Champions of product innovations: defining, developing, and validating a measure of champion behavior," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 641-661, September.
- Foster, Benjamin P. & Ward, Terry J., 1994. "Theory of perpetual management accounting innovation lag in hierarchical organizations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 19(4-5), pages 401-411.
More about this item
KeywordsManagement innovation; Need for achievement; Need for power; Attitudes; Personnel selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jmgtgv:v:19:y:2015:i:3:p:525-556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.