Management Innovation and Leadership: The Moderating Role of Organizational Size
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:144-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Černe, Matej & Jaklič, Marko & Škerlavaj, Miha, 2013. "Decoupling management and technological innovations: Resolving the individualism–collectivism controversy," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 103-117.
- Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver & Francisca Ripoll-Sempere & Carles Boronat Moll, 2016. "Does management innovation pay-off in SMEs? Empirical evidence for Spanish SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 507-533, August.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:04:n:s0219877017500183 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jurczyk-Bunkowska Magdalena, 2013. "Innovation Process Planning Model in the Bpmn Standard," Foundations of Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 5(2), pages 1-14, December.
- Gulliver Lux & Nicolas Petit, 2016. "Coalitions of Actors and Managerial Innovations in the Healthcare and Social Healthcare Sector," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 251-268, June.
- repec:enr:rpaper:0020 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:51-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-013-0192-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Hai-Fen & Su, Jing-Qin & Higgins, Angela, 2016. "How dynamic capabilities affect adoption of management innovations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 862-876.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:12:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11846-016-0222-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Hervas-Oliver, Jose-Luis & Sempere-Ripoll, Francisca, 2015. "Disentangling the influence of technological process and product innovations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 109-118.
- Marko Reimer & Sebastiaan Van Doorn & Mariano L. M. Heyden, 2016. "Managers and management control systems in the strategy process," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 121-127, May.
- Ganter, Alois & Hecker, Achim, 2014. "Configurational paths to organizational innovation: qualitative comparative analyses of antecedents and contingencies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1285-1292.
- Jennifer Kunz & Stefan Linder, 2015. "With a view to make things better: individual characteristics and intentions to engage in management innovation," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 19(3), pages 525-556, August.
- Trushin, Eshref & Ugur, Mehmet, 2018. "Ecosystem complexity, firm learning and survival: UK evidence on intra-industry age and size diversity as exit hazards," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 19095, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Joe, Sheng-Wuu & Tsai, Yuan-Hui & Lin, Chieh-Peng & Liu, Wei-Te, 2014. "Modeling team performance and its determinants in high-tech industries: Future trends of virtual teaming," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 16-25.
- Roper, Stephen & Love, James H. & Bonner, Karen, 2017. "Firms’ knowledge search and local knowledge externalities in innovation performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 43-56.
- Bilal Bourkha & Adam Dewitte & Jeremy Tantely Ranjatoelina, 2015. "Organiser l'imitation d'un business model innovant : quatre propositions pour les entreprises," Working Papers hal-01202625, HAL.
- Forés, Beatriz & Camisón, César, 2016. "Does incremental and radical innovation performance depend on different types of knowledge accumulation capabilities and organizational size?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 831-848.
- J. Henri Burgers & Jeffrey G. Covin, 2016. "The contingent effects of differentiation and integration on corporate entrepreneurship," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 521-540, March.
- Spickermann, Alexander & Zimmermann, Martin & von der Gracht, Heiko A., 2014. "Surface- and deep-level diversity in panel selection — Exploring diversity effects on response behaviour in foresight," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 105-120.
- Christian Rupietta & Johannes Meuer & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2018. "How hybrid change agents moderate innovation complementarities," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0145, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:49:y:2012:i:1:p:28-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.