Modeling pedestrian shopping behavior using principles of bounded rationality: model comparison and validation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A G Wilson, 1971. "A Family of Spatial Interaction Models, and Associated Developments," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 1-32, March.
- A G Wilson, 1971. "A family of spatial interaction models, and associated developments," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 3(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Hoogendoorn, S. P. & Bovy, P. H. L., 2004. "Pedestrian route-choice and activity scheduling theory and models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 169-190, February.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009.
"Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387, November.
- Antonini, Gianluca & Bierlaire, Michel & Weber, Mats, 2006. "Discrete choice models of pedestrian walking behavior," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 667-687, September.
- C M Guy, 1987. "Recent Advances in Spatial Interaction Modelling: An Application to the Forecasting of Shopping Travel," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 173-186, February.
- Bettman, James R & Luce, Mary Frances & Payne, John W, 1998. " Constructive Consumer Choice Processes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 187-217, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:13:y:2011:i:2:p:101-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.