Modeling isoexposure to transit users for market potential analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Páez, Antonio & Trépanier, Martin & Morency, Catherine, 2011. "Geodemographic analysis and the identification of potential business partnerships enabled by transit smart cards," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 640-652, August.
- Gwilliam, Ken, 2008. "A review of issues in transit economics," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 4-22, January.
- Craig Townsend & John Zacharias, 2010. "Built environment and pedestrian behavior at rail rapid transit stations in Bangkok," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 317-330, March.
- Wei Zhu & Harry Timmermans, 2011. "Modeling pedestrian shopping behavior using principles of bounded rationality: model comparison and validation," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 101-126, June.
- Anthony May & Simon Shepherd & Paul Timms, 2000. "Optimal transport strategies for European cities," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 285-315, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Creemers, Lieve & Tormans, Hans & Bellemans, Tom & Janssens, Davy & Wets, Geert & Cools, Mario, 2015. "Knowledge of the concept Light Rail Transit: Exploring its relevance and identification of the determinants of various knowledge levels," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 31-43.
More about this item
KeywordsTransit; Walking; Isoexposure; Spatial modeling; Market potential;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:46:y:2012:i:10:p:1517-1527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .