Geodemographic analysis and the identification of potential business partnerships enabled by transit smart cards
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morency, Catherine & Trépanier, Martin & Agard, Bruno, 2007. "Measuring transit use variability with smart-card data," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 193-203, May.
- Xingjian Liu & James LeSage, 2010. "Arc_Mat: a Matlab-based spatial data analysis toolbox," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 69-87, March.
- Xiaobai Yao & Bin Jiang, 2009. "Geospatial modeling of urban environments," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(5), pages 769-771, September.
- Ron Buliung & Tarmo Remmel, 2008. "Open source, spatial analysis, and activity-travel behaviour research: capabilities of the aspace package," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 191-216, June.
- Sergio Rey, 2009.
"Show me the code: spatial analysis and open source,"
Journal of Geographical Systems,
Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 191-207, June.
- Rey, S.J., 2008. "Show me the code: Spatial analysis and open source," MPRA Paper 9260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hannah Badland & Grant Schofield, 2008. "Understanding the relationships between private automobile availability, overall physical activity, and travel behavior in adults," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 363-374, May.
- Bagchi, M. & White, P.R., 2005. "The potential of public transport smart card data," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 464-474, September.
- Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Paul, Catherine J. Morrison, 2005. "Agglomeration economies and industry location decisions: the impacts of spatial and industrial spillovers," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 215-237, May.
- Anthony May & Simon Shepherd & Paul Timms, 2000. "Optimal transport strategies for European cities," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 285-315, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Páez, Antonio & Trépanier, Martin & Morency, Catherine, 2012. "Modeling isoexposure to transit users for market potential analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1517-1527.
- Bernal, Margarita & Welch, Eric W. & Sriraj, P.S., 2016. "The effect of slow zones on ridership: An analysis of the Chicago Transit Authority “El” Blue Line," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 11-21.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic transportation Geodemographics Smart card Spatial analysis Business partnerships;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:45:y:2011:i:7:p:640-652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .