Show me the code: spatial analysis and open source
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rey, S.J., 2008. "Show me the code: Spatial analysis and open source," MPRA Paper 9260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anselin, Luc & Getis, Arthur, 1992. "Spatial Statistical Analysis and Geographic Information Systems," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 26(1), pages 19-33, April.
- Ault, David E & Rutman, Gilbert L & Stevenson, Thomas, 1979. "Mobility in the Labor Market for Academic Economists," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 148-153, May.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luc Anselin & Yong Wook Kim & Ibnu Syabri, 2004. "Web-based analytical tools for the exploration of spatial data," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 197-218, June.
- Rey, Sergio J. & Anselin, Luc, 2007. "PySAL: A Python Library of Spatial Analytical Methods," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 37(1), pages 5-27.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xinyue Ye & Yuri Mansury, 2016. "Behavior-driven agent-based models of spatial systems," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 57(2), pages 271-274, November.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wenze Yue & Yuntang Zhang & Xinyue Ye & Yeqing Cheng & Mark R. Leipnik, 2014. "Dynamics of Multi-Scale Intra-Provincial Regional Inequality in Zhejiang, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-22, August.
- Páez, Antonio & Trépanier, Martin & Morency, Catherine, 2011. "Geodemographic analysis and the identification of potential business partnerships enabled by transit smart cards," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 640-652, August.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1047 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bivand, Roger & Piras, Gianfranco, 2015.
"Comparing Implementations of Estimation Methods for Spatial Econometrics,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 63(i18).
- Roger Bivand & Gianfranco Piras, 2013. "Comparing Implementations of Estimation Methods for Spatial Econometrics," Working Papers Working Paper 2013-01, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Sergio Rey, 2014. "Open regional science," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(3), pages 825-837, May.
- Xingjian Liu & James LeSage, 2010. "Arc_Mat: a Matlab-based spatial data analysis toolbox," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 69-87, March.
- Bivand, Roger, 2011. "Geocomputation and open source software: components and software stacks," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 23/2011, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Luc Anselin, 2010. "Thirty years of spatial econometrics," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 3-25, March.
- repec:rri:wpaper:201301 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOpen source; Spatial analysis; C21; C88;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:11:y:2009:i:2:p:191-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .