Show me the code: Spatial analysis and open source
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sergio Rey, 2009. "Show me the code: spatial analysis and open source," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 191-207, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anselin, Luc & Getis, Arthur, 1992. "Spatial Statistical Analysis and Geographic Information Systems," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 26(1), pages 19-33, April.
- Ault, David E & Rutman, Gilbert L & Stevenson, Thomas, 1979. "Mobility in the Labor Market for Academic Economists," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 148-153, May.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luc Anselin & Yong Wook Kim & Ibnu Syabri, 2004. "Web-based analytical tools for the exploration of spatial data," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 197-218, June.
- Rey, Sergio J. & Anselin, Luc, 2007. "PySAL: A Python Library of Spatial Analytical Methods," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 37(1), pages 5-27.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xinyue Ye & Yuri Mansury, 2016. "Behavior-driven agent-based models of spatial systems," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 57(2), pages 271-274, November.
- Wenze Yue & Yuntang Zhang & Xinyue Ye & Yeqing Cheng & Mark R. Leipnik, 2014. "Dynamics of Multi-Scale Intra-Provincial Regional Inequality in Zhejiang, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-22, August.
- Bivand, Roger & Piras, Gianfranco, 2015.
"Comparing Implementations of Estimation Methods for Spatial Econometrics,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 63(i18).
- Roger Bivand & Gianfranco Piras, 2013. "Comparing Implementations of Estimation Methods for Spatial Econometrics," Working Papers Working Paper 2013-01, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Sergio Rey, 2014. "Open regional science," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(3), pages 825-837, May.
- Xingjian Liu & James LeSage, 2010. "Arc_Mat: a Matlab-based spatial data analysis toolbox," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 69-87, March.
- Luc Anselin, 2010. "Thirty years of spatial econometrics," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 3-25, March.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Páez, Antonio & Trépanier, Martin & Morency, Catherine, 2011. "Geodemographic analysis and the identification of potential business partnerships enabled by transit smart cards," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 640-652, August.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1047 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bivand, Roger, 2011. "Geocomputation and open source software: components and software stacks," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 23/2011, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- repec:rri:wpaper:201301 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsopen source; spatial analysis;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2008-06-27 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-IPR-2008-06-27 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-PPM-2008-06-27 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.