Report NEP-PPM-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mason, Robin & Välimäki, Juuso, 2008. "Dynamic Moral Hazard and Project Completion," CEPR Discussion Papers 6857, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:uwo:epuwoc:20082 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beatriz Mariano, 2008. "Do Reputational Concerns Lead to Reliable Ratings?," FMG Discussion Papers dp613, Financial Markets Group.
- D. Bouckenooghe & G. Devos & H. Van Den Broeck, 2008. "The Change Climate Questionnaire : Scale Development," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/511, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Rey, S.J., 2008. "Show me the code: Spatial analysis and open source," MPRA Paper 9260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Curtis Carlson & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2008. "Energy Tax Incentives and the Alternative Minimum Tax," NBER Working Papers 14110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.