The Change Climate Questionnaire : Scale Development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bouckenooghe, D. & Devos, G. & Van den Broeck, H., 2008. "The change climate questionnaire: scale development," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2008-21, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
References listed on IDEAS
- M Patterson & P Warr & M West, 2004.
"Organizational Climate and Company Productivity: the Role of Employee Affect and Employee Level,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0626, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Patterson, Malcolm & Warr, Peter & West, Michael, 2004. "Organizational climate and company productivity: the role of employee affect and employee level," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19977, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
Keywordschange climate assessment; scale development; readiness for change;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-06-27 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2008-06-27 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:08/511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .