Estimation method for railway passengers’ train choice behavior with smart card transaction data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bagchi, M. & White, P.R., 2005. "The potential of public transport smart card data," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 464-474, September.
- Morency, Catherine & Trépanier, Martin & Agard, Bruno, 2007. "Measuring transit use variability with smart-card data," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 193-203, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junghan Baek & Keemin Sohn, 2016. "An investigation into passenger preference for express trains during peak hours," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 623-641, July.
- Sung-Pil Hong & Yun-Hong Min & Myoung-Ju Park & Kyung Min Kim & Suk Mun Oh, 2016. "Precise estimation of connections of metro passengers from Smart Card data," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(5), pages 749-769, September.
- Hörcher, Daniel & Graham, Daniel J. & Anderson, Richard J., 2017. "Crowding cost estimation with large scale smart card and vehicle location data," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 105-125.
- Neema Nassir & Mark Hickman & Zhen-Liang Ma, 2015. "Activity detection and transfer identification for public transit fare card data," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 683-705, July.
- repec:eee:transb:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:522-542 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSmart card data; Travel behavior; Railway passenger; Train timetable;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:5:p:731-749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .