Live and prerecorded popular music consumption
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 35 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.culturaleconomics.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10824/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruni, Luigino & Stanca, Luca, 2008.
"Watching alone: Relational goods, television and happiness,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 506-528, March.
- Luigino Bruni & Luca Stanca, 2005. "Watching alone: Relational Goods, Television and Happiness," Working Papers 90, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- John O’Hagan, 1996.
"Access to and participation in the arts: The case of those with low incomes/educational attainment,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 20(4), pages 269-282, December.
- John W. O'Hagan, 1996. "Access to and Participation in the Arts: The Case of Those with Low Income/Educational Attainment," Economics Policy Papers 961, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 1996. "A microeconometric study of theatre demand," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 20(1), pages 25-50, March.
- Donata Favaro & Carlofilippo Frateschi, 2007. "A discrete choice model of consumption of cultural goods: the case of music," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 31(3), pages 205-234, September.
- Felix Oberholzer-Gee & Koleman Strumpf, 2007. "The Effect of File Sharing on Record Sales: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 115, pages 1-42.
- Throsby, David, 1994. "The Production and Consumption of the Arts: A View of Cultural Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Seaman, Bruce A, 2006. "Empirical Studies of Demand for the Performing Arts," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
- Juan Prieto-Rodríguez & Víctor Fernández-Blanco, 2000. "Are Popular and Classical Music Listeners the Same People?," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 24(2), pages 147-164, May.
- Juan Montoro Pons & Manuel Cuadrado García, 2008. "Legal origin and intellectual property rights: an empirical study in the prerecorded music sector," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 153-173, October.
- Zentner, Alejandro, 2006. "Measuring the Effect of File Sharing on Music Purchases," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(1), pages 63-90, April.
- Earl, Peter E., 2001. "Simon's travel theorem and the demand for live music," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 335-358, June.
- Victoria Ateca-Amestoy, 2008. "Determining heterogeneous behavior for theater attendance," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 32(2), pages 127-151, June.
- Alan B. Krueger, 2005. "The Economics of Real Superstars: The Market for Rock Concerts in the Material World," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(1), pages 1-30, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:35:y:2011:i:1:p:19-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.