The Demand for Theatre. A Microeconomic Approach to the Italian Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John O’Hagan, 1996.
"Access to and participation in the arts: The case of those with low incomes/educational attainment,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 20(4), pages 269-282, December.
- John W. O'Hagan, 1996. "Access to and Participation in the Arts: The Case of Those with Low Income/Educational Attainment," Economics Policy Papers 961, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Marta Zieba, 2009. "Full-income and price elasticities of demand for German public theatre," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 33(2), pages 85-108, May.
- Victoria Ateca-Amestoy, 2008. "Determining heterogeneous behavior for theater attendance," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 32(2), pages 127-151, June.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 1996. "A microeconometric study of theatre demand," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 20(1), pages 25-50, March.
- Seaman, Bruce A, 2006. "Empirical Studies of Demand for the Performing Arts," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006. "Handbook of the Eonomics of Art and Culture," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/152412, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Becker, Gary S & Murphy, Kevin M, 1988.
"A Theory of Rational Addiction,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(4), pages 675-700, August.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy, 1986. "A Theory of Rational Addiction," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 41, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 2002. "The Demand for the Arts," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-10, CIRANO.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muñiz, Cristina & Rodríguez, Plácido & Suárez, María J., 2014. "Sports and cultural habits by gender: An application using count data models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 288-297.
- repec:kap:jculte:v:41:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10824-016-9275-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristina Muñiz & Plácido Rodríguez & María José Suárez, 2017. "Participation in cultural activities: specification issues," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 41(1), pages 71-93, February.
- Borowiecki, Karol Jan & Castiglione, Concetta, 2012. "Cultural participation and tourism flows: An empirical investigation of Italian provinces," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 21/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Jose A Bermudez Trivino & Lina M Medina Hurtado & Luis Fernando Aguado Quintero, 2015. "Analyzing the decision to listen to recorded music. A microeconometric approach," Working Papers 3, Faculty of Economics and Management, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKi & Concetta CASTIGLIONE, 2012. "Cultural Participation and Tourism Flows in Italy," Trinity Economics Papers tep0212, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand; Arts participation; Theatre; Italy.;
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcd:tcduee:tep0911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcdie.html .