Full-income and price elasticities of demand for German public theatre
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marta Zieba & Carol Newman, 2007. "Understanding Production in the Performing Arts: A Production Function for German Public Theatres," Trinity Economics Papers tep0707, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006.
"Handbook of the economics of art and culture,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/1673, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Owen, John D, 1971. "The Demand for Leisure," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(1), pages 56-76, Jan.-Feb..
- Seaman, Bruce A, 2006. "Empirical Studies of Demand for the Performing Arts," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
- Forrest, David & Grime, Keith & Woods, Robert, 2000. "Is It Worth Subsidising Regional Repertory Theatre?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 381-97, April.
- Kristien Werck & Mona Grinwis Plaat Stultjes & Bruno Heyndels, 2008. "Budgetary constraints and programmatic choices by Flemish subsidized theatres," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(18), pages 2369-2379.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 1996. "A microeconometric study of theatre demand," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 25-50, March.
- Kristien Werck & Bruno Heyndels, 2007. "Programmatic choices and the demand for theatre: the case of Flemish theatres," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 25-41, March.
- Revelli Federico, 2002.
"Reaction or interaction? Spatial process identification in multi-tiered government structures,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
200202, University of Turin.
- Revelli, Federico, 2003. "Reaction or interaction? Spatial process identification in multi-tiered government structures," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 29-53, January.
- Gapinski, James H, 1986. "The Lively Arts as Substitutes for the Lively Arts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 20-25, May.
- Gapinski, James H, 1984. "The Economics of Performing Shakespeare," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 458-66, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:33:y:2009:i:2:p:85-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.