Trends and Regularities of Consumption in the Performing Arts
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Nakhimovsky prospekt, 32, Office 1115, 117218 Moscow Russia|
Phone: +7 495 7189855
Fax: +7 495 7189855
Web page: http://www.econorus.org/english.phtml
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gapinski, James H, 1986. "The Lively Arts as Substitutes for the Lively Arts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 20-25, May.
- Rafael Fernandez & Enrique Palazuelos, 2012. "European Union Economies Facing ‘Baumol's Disease’ within the Service Sector," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 231-249, 03.
- Seaman, Bruce A, 2006. "Empirical Studies of Demand for the Performing Arts," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
- Nordhaus William D, 2008.
"Baumol's Diseases: A Macroeconomic Perspective,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-39, February.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2006. "Baumol's Diseases: A Macroeconomic Perspective," NBER Working Papers 12218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marc Pomp & Suncica Vujic, 2008. "Rising health spending, new medical technology and the Baumol effect," CPB Discussion Paper 115, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nea:journl:y:2012:i:14:p:158-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexey Tcharykov)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.