Trends and Regularities of Consumption in the Performing Arts
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Nakhimovsky prospekt, 32, Office 1115, 117218 Moscow Russia|
Phone: +7 495 7189855
Fax: +7 495 7189855
Web page: http://www.econorus.org/english.phtml
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rafael Fernandez & Enrique Palazuelos, 2012. "European Union Economies Facing ‘Baumol's Disease’ within the Service Sector," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 231-249, 03.
- Marc Pomp & Suncica Vujic, 2008. "Rising health spending, new medical technology and the Baumol effect," CPB Discussion Paper 115, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2006.
"Baumol's Diseases: A Macroeconomic Perspective,"
NBER Working Papers
12218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seaman, Bruce A, 2006. "Empirical Studies of Demand for the Performing Arts," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
- Gapinski, James H, 1986. "The Lively Arts as Substitutes for the Lively Arts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 20-25, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nea:journl:y:2012:i:14:p:158-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexey Tcharykov)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.