Budgetary constraints and programmatic choices by Flemish subsidized theatres
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Achten-Gozdowski, Jennifer, 2018.
"Geschichte und Politökonomie deutscher Theatersubventionen
[History and Political Economy of Public Subsidies for German Theatres and Operas]," MPRA Paper 85087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sacit Hadi Akdede & Victor A. Ginsburgh & Aynur Uckac, 2018. "Do Contemporary Plays Feature Fewer Roles? Some Empirical Evidence," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-01-2018, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Jun 2018.
- Alan Collins & Antonello E. Scorcu & Roberto Zanola, 2009.
"Distribution conventionality in the movie sector: an econometric analysis of cinema supply,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(8), pages 517-527.
- A. Collins & A. E. Scorcu & R. Zanola, 2008. "Distribution Conventionality in the Movie Sector: An Econometric Analysis of Cinema Supply," Working Papers 639, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:175:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11127-018-0510-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Sacit Hadi Akdede & Victor Ginsburgh & Aynur Uçkaç, 2018. "Do More Recent Theater Plays Feature Fewer Roles?," Working Papers ECARES 2018-14, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marta Zieba, 2009. "Full-income and price elasticities of demand for German public theatre," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 33(2), pages 85-108, May.
- Jeffrey Pompe & Lawrence Tamburri & Johnathan Munn, 2011. "Factors that influence programming decisions of US symphony orchestras," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 35(3), pages 167-184, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:40:y:2008:i:18:p:2369-2379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.