Cultural Participation and Tourism Flows in Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karol BOROWIECKI & John O’HAGAN, 2012.
"Historical Patterns Based on Automatically Extracted Data : The Case of Classical Composers,"
Historical Social Research (Section 'Cliometrics'),
Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 37(2), pages 298-314.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI & John W. O'HAGAN, 2011. "Historical Patterns Based on Automatically Extracted Data: the Case of Classical Composers," Trinity Economics Papers tep1411, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Concetta Castiglione, 2011. "The Demand for Theatre. A Microeconomic Approach to the Italian Case," Trinity Economics Papers tep0911, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:3:p:603-610 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seaman, Bruce A, 2006. "Empirical Studies of Demand for the Performing Arts," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karol Jan Borowiecki, 2015.
"Historical origins of cultural supply in Italy,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 781-805.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2012. "History Matters: The Origins of Cultural Supply in Italy," Trinity Economics Papers tep0312, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2015. "Historical origins of cultural supply in Italy," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 3/2015, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2012. "History matters: The origins of cultural supply in Italy," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 15/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCultural tourists; cultural participation; tourism flows; Italian Provinces;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2012-07-29 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-07-29 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TUR-2012-07-29 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcd:tcduee:tep0212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcdie.html .