Price Intransparency, Consumer Decision Making and European Consumer Law
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 34 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/journal/10603/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hyeong Kim & Thomas Kramer, 2006. "The moderating effects of need for cognition and cognitive effort on responses to multi-dimensional prices," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 193-203, July.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2004.
"Search, Obfuscation, and Price Elasticities on the Internet,"
NBER Working Papers
10570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2009. "Search, Obfuscation, and Price Elasticities on the Internet," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 77(2), pages 427-452, 03.
- Marianne Bertrand & Adair Morse, 2009.
"Information Disclosure, Cognitive Biases and Payday Borrowing,"
2009-007, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Marianne Bertrand & Adair Morse, 2011. "Information Disclosure, Cognitive Biases, and Payday Borrowing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(6), pages 1865-1893, December.
- Janiszewski, Chris & Cunha, Marcus, Jr, 2004. " The Influence of Price Discount Framing on the Evaluation of a Product Bundle," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(4), pages 534-46, March.
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1986. "Rational Choice and the Framing of Decisions," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages S251-78, October.
- Carlin, Bruce I., 2009. "Strategic price complexity in retail financial markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 278-287, March.
- McCardle, Kevin F. & Rajaram, Kumar & Tang, Christopher S., 2007. "Bundling retail products: Models and analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 1197-1217, March.
- Chris Willett, 2010. "Fairness and Consumer Decision Making under the Unfair Commercial Practices Directive," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 247-273, September.
- Inman, J Jeffrey & McAlister, Leigh & Hoyer, Wayne D, 1990. " Promotion Signal: Proxy for a Price Cut?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 74-81, June.
- Jane Williams & Caroline Hare, 2010. "Early Experiences of the Enforcement of the Unfair Commercial Practices Directive in Scotland," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 377-401, December.
- Erich Kirchler & Florian Fischer & Erik Hölzl, 2010. "Price and its Relation to Objective and Subjective Product Quality: Evidence from the Austrian Market," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 275-286, September.
- J. Jeffrey Inman & Leigh McAlister, 1993. "A Retailer Promotion Policy Model Considering Promotion Signal Sensitivity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(4), pages 339-356.
- Gourville, John T, 1998. " Pennies-a-Day: The Effect of Temporal Reframing on Transaction Evaluation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 395-408, March.
- Rossella Incardona & Cristina Poncibò, 2007. "The average consumer, the unfair commercial practices directive, and the cognitive revolution," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 21-38, March.
- Bettman, James R & Luce, Mary Frances & Payne, John W, 1998. " Constructive Consumer Choice Processes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 187-217, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:34:y:2011:i:3:p:359-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.