The Influence of Price Discount Framing on the Evaluation of a Product Bundle
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2418 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nils Boysen & Christian Ringle, 2008. "Über die Wirkung der Optionsbündelung auf die Ablaufplanung einer Variantenfließfertigung," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 301-321, February.
- repec:eee:touman:v:52:y:2016:i:c:p:455-467 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:40:y:2018:i:c:p:204-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- Willem Boom, 2011. "Price Intransparency, Consumer Decision Making and European Consumer Law," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 359-376, September.
- Dixit, Ashutosh & Whipple, Thomas W. & Zinkhan, George M. & Gailey, Edward, 2008. "A taxonomy of information technology-enhanced pricing strategies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 275-283, April.
- Iveroth, Einar & Westelius, Alf & Petri, Carl-Johan & Olve, Nils-Göran & Cöster, Mathias & Nilsson, Fredrik, 2013. "How to differentiate by price: Proposal for a five-dimensional model," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 109-123.
- Béatrice Parguel & Pauline De Pechpeyrou & Ouidade Sabri-Zaaraoui & Pierre Desmet, 2007. "Format Effects in Volume Discounts to Consumers," Post-Print halshs-00145917, HAL.
- Teng, Lefa, 2009. "A comparison of two types of price discounts in shifting consumers' attitudes and purchase intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 14-21, January.
- Khandeparkar, Kapil, 2014. "The role of complementarity and partner brand price level in new product introduction strategy using bundle offers: A study on the quality perception of bundle components," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-01-07, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1077 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sahay, Arvind & Mukherjee, Sumitava, 2014. "Weighted-Additive versus Reference-Dependent models of bundle evaluation: Evidence from discount framing on product bundles with surcharges," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-03-12, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Kurt A. Carlson & Samuel D. Bond, 2006. "Improving Preference Assessment: Limiting the Effect of Context Through Pre-exposure to Attribute Levels," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(3), pages 410-421, March.
- Sheikhzadeh, Mehdi & Elahi, Ehsan, 2013. "Product bundling: Impacts of product heterogeneity and risk considerations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 209-222.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:16:y:2009:i:5:p:367-376 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Gilbride & Joseph Guiltinan & Joel Urbany, 2008. "Framing effects in mixed price bundling," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 125-139, June.
- Béatrice Parguel & Ouidade Sabri-Zaaraoui & Pierre Desmet & Pauline De Pechpeyrou, 2006. "Perceptions et évaluations du lot virtuel par le consommateur," Post-Print halshs-00146700, HAL.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:91:y:2015:i:1:p:19-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:18:y:2011:i:5:p:455-462 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:30:y:2004:i:4:p:534-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.