Systems Mapping of Consumer Acceptance of Agrifood Nanotechnology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Melanie Fritz & Gerhard Schiefer, 2008. "Innovation and system dynamics in food networks," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(3), pages 301-305.
- Fisher, Donna K. & Norvell, Jonathan & Sonka, Steven T. & Nelson, Mark J., 2000. "Understanding Technology Adoption Through System Dynamics Modeling: Implications For Agribusiness Management," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 3(03).
- Melanie Fritz & Gerhard Schiefer, 2008. "Food chain management for sustainable food system development: a European research agenda," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 440-452.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yawson, Robert M. & Kuzma, Jennifer, 2010. "Evidence review and experts’ opinion on consumer acceptance of agrifood nanotechnology," MPRA Paper 40807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yawson, Robert M. & Greiman, Bradley C., 2017. "Strategic flexibility analysis of agrifood nanotechnology skill needs identification," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 184-194.
- Yawson, Robert M., 2010. "Ethics of conducting qualitative social science research in the emerging field of nanotechnology," MPRA Paper 34829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Greehy, Grainne & McCarthy, Mary & Henchion, Maeve M. & Dillon, Emma J. & McCarthy, Sinead, 2011. "An Exploration of Irish Consumer Acceptance of Nanotechnology Applications in Food," 2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 122006, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- repec:oup:erevae:v:44:y:2017:i:4:p:683-704. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSystems dynamics; Nanofood; Experts' opinion; Trust; Nanotechnology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:33:y:2010:i:4:p:299-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .