Ethics of conducting qualitative social science research in the emerging field of nanotechnology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Yawson & Jennifer Kuzma, 2010. "Systems Mapping of Consumer Acceptance of Agrifood Nanotechnology," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 299-322, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEthics; Philosophy; Nanoscale; Humanists; Societal implications;
- A30 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - General
- A3 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .