Another Look at the Impact of Personal and Organizational Values Congruency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruth Alas & Sun Wei, 2008. "Institutional Impact on Work-related Values in Chinese Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 297-306.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2002. "Fostering values in organizations," IESE Research Papers D/483, IESE Business School.
- Ruth Alas, 2009. "The Impact of Work-Related Values on the Readiness to Change in Estonian Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 113-124.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Lee, Dong-Jin & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Senasu, Kalayanee, 2015. "The impact of incongruity between an organization's CSR orientation and its employees' CSR orientation on employees' quality of work life," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 60-66.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3053-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristine Margaret R. Atienza, 0. "Building Organizational Identity: an Insider Action Research from a Founder’s Viewpoint," Systemic Practice and Action Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Steffen Roth, 2014. "The things that go without saying. On performative differences between business value communication and communication on business values," Post-Print hal-01053515, HAL.
- Ivan Malbašić & Carlos Rey & Vojko Potočan, 2015. "Balanced Organizational Values: From Theory to Practice," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 437-446.
- Birgitte Grøgaard & Helene Loe Colman, 2016. "Interpretive Frames as the Organization’s “Mirror”: From Espoused Values to Social Integration in MNEs," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 171-194, April.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagerial values; organizational values clarity; person–organization fit; personal values; congruency; shared values; values;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:97:y:2010:i:4:p:535-541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .