Identifying and Assessing Managerial Value Orientations: A Cross-Generational Replication Study of Key Organizational Decision-Makers’ Values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mary Crossan & Daina Mazutis & Gerard Seijts, 2013. "In Search of Virtue: The Role of Virtues, Values and Character Strengths in Ethical Decision Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(4), pages 567-581, April.
- Ahmet Ekici & Sule Onsel, 2013. "How Ethical Behavior of Firms is Influenced by the Legal and Political Environments: A Bayesian Causal Map Analysis Based on Stages of Development," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 271-290, June.
- Robert Prasch, 2012. "The Dodd-Frank Act: Financial Reform or Business as Usual?," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 549-556.
- Lincoln, Douglas J. & Pressley, Milton M. & Little, Taylor, 1982. "Ethical beliefs and personal values of top level executives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 475-487, December.
- Jody Illies & Roni Reiter-Palmon, 2008. "Responding Destructively in Leadership Situations: The Role of Personal Values and Problem Construction," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 251-272, September.
- Banjo Roxas & Alan Coetzer, 2012. "Institutional Environment, Managerial Attitudes and Environmental Sustainability Orientation of Small Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(4), pages 461-476, December.
- B. Posner, 2010. "Values and the American Manager: A Three-Decade Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(4), pages 457-465, February.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2002. "Fostering values in organizations," IESE Research Papers D/483, IESE Business School.
- William J Bigoness & Gerald L Blakely, 1996. "A Cross-National Study of Managerial Values," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 739-748, December.
- David Fritzsche & E. Oz, 2007. "Personal Valuesâ€™ Influence on the Ethical Dimension of Decision Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(4), pages 335-343, November.
- James Weber & David Wasieleski, 2013. "Corporate Ethics and Compliance Programs: A Report, Analysis and Critique," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(4), pages 609-626, February.
- Craig VanSandt & Mukesh Sud & Christopher Marmé, 2009. "Enabling the Original Intent: Catalysts for Social Entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(3), pages 419-428, December.
- Alejo Sison, 2011. "Aristotelian Citizenship and Corporate Citizenship: Who is a Citizen of the Corporate Polis?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 3-9, April.
- Kelly Pope & Chih-Chen Lee, 2013. "Could the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010 be Helpful in Reforming Corporate America? An Investigation on Financial Bounties and Whistle-Blowing Behaviors in the Priva," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(4), pages 597-607, February.
- Manjit Monga, 2007. "Managersâ€™ Moral Reasoning: Evidence from Large Indian Manufacturing Organisations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 179-194, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:81-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Hoorn, Andre, 2017. "Generational Shifts in Managerial Values and the Coming of a Unified Business Culture: A Cross-National Analysis Using European Social Survey Data," MPRA Paper 80009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:81-92 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsValues; Managerial value orientation; Rokeach Value Survey; Cross-generational comparison;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:132:y:2015:i:3:p:493-504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.