Identifying and Assessing Managerial Value Orientations: A Cross-Generational Replication Study of Key Organizational Decision-Makers’ Values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mary Crossan & Daina Mazutis & Gerard Seijts, 2013. "In Search of Virtue: The Role of Virtues, Values and Character Strengths in Ethical Decision Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(4), pages 567-581, April.
- Ahmet Ekici & Sule Onsel, 2013. "How Ethical Behavior of Firms is Influenced by the Legal and Political Environments: A Bayesian Causal Map Analysis Based on Stages of Development," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 271-290, June.
- Robert Prasch, 2012. "The Dodd-Frank Act: Financial Reform or Business as Usual?," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 549-556.
- Lincoln, Douglas J. & Pressley, Milton M. & Little, Taylor, 1982. "Ethical beliefs and personal values of top level executives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 475-487, December.
- Jody Illies & Roni Reiter-Palmon, 2008. "Responding Destructively in Leadership Situations: The Role of Personal Values and Problem Construction," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 251-272, September.
- Banjo Roxas & Alan Coetzer, 2012. "Institutional Environment, Managerial Attitudes and Environmental Sustainability Orientation of Small Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(4), pages 461-476, December.
- B. Posner, 2010. "Values and the American Manager: A Three-Decade Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(4), pages 457-465, February.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2002. "Fostering values in organizations," IESE Research Papers D/483, IESE Business School.
- William J Bigoness & Gerald L Blakely, 1996. "A Cross-National Study of Managerial Values," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 739-748, December.
- David Fritzsche & E. Oz, 2007. "Personal Valuesâ€™ Influence on the Ethical Dimension of Decision Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(4), pages 335-343, November.
- James Weber & David Wasieleski, 2013. "Corporate Ethics and Compliance Programs: A Report, Analysis and Critique," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(4), pages 609-626, February.
- Craig VanSandt & Mukesh Sud & Christopher Marmé, 2009. "Enabling the Original Intent: Catalysts for Social Entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(3), pages 419-428, December.
- Alejo Sison, 2011. "Aristotelian Citizenship and Corporate Citizenship: Who is a Citizen of the Corporate Polis?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 3-9, April.
- Kelly Pope & Chih-Chen Lee, 2013. "Could the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010 be Helpful in Reforming Corporate America? An Investigation on Financial Bounties and Whistle-Blowing Behaviors in the Priva," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(4), pages 597-607, February.
- Manjit Monga, 2007. "Managersâ€™ Moral Reasoning: Evidence from Large Indian Manufacturing Organisations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 179-194, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Hoorn, Andre, 2017. "Generational Shifts in Managerial Values and the Coming of a Unified Business Culture: A Cross-National Analysis Using European Social Survey Data," MPRA Paper 80009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:81-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:81-92 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsValues; Managerial value orientation; Rokeach Value Survey; Cross-generational comparison;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:132:y:2015:i:3:p:493-504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .