Personal Valuesâ€™ Influence on the Ethical Dimension of Decision Making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lincoln, Douglas J. & Pressley, Milton M. & Little, Taylor, 1982. "Ethical beliefs and personal values of top level executives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 475-487, December.
- Chonko, Lawrence B. & Hunt, Shelby D., 1985. "Ethics and marketing management: An empirical examination," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 339-359, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liviu Florea & Yu Cheung & Neil Herndon, 2013. "For All Good Reasons: Role of Values in Organizational Sustainability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 393-408, May.
- Jana Craft, 2013. "A Review of the Empirical Ethical Decision-Making Literature: 2004–2011," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 221-259, October.
- Chris Perryer & Brenda Scott-Ladd, 2014. "Deceit, Misuse and Favours: Understanding and Measuring Attitudes to Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 123-134, April.
- Lillian Y. Fok & Dinah M. Payne & Christy M. Corey, 2016. "Cultural Values, Utilitarian Orientation, and Ethical Decision Making: A Comparison of U.S. and Puerto Rican Professionals," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 263-279, March.
- Michael Wood & Theodore Noseworthy & Scott Colwell, 2013. "If You Can’t See the Forest for the Trees, You Might Just Cut Down the Forest: The Perils of Forced Choice on “Seemingly” Unethical Decision-Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 515-527, December.
- Pablo Ruiz-Palomino & Ricardo Martínez-Cañas, 2014. "Ethical Culture, Ethical Intent, and Organizational Citizenship Behavior: The Moderating and Mediating Role of Person–Organization Fit," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 95-108, March.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:19:y:2016:i:1:p:31-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ralph Jackson & Charles Wood & James Zboja, 2013. "The Dissolution of Ethical Decision-Making in Organizations: A Comprehensive Review and Model," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 233-250, August.
- Catherine Marsh, 2013. "Business Executives’ Perceptions of Ethical Leadership and Its Development," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 565-582, May.
- Marija Ivaniš & Rose Marie Šturlić, 2016. "Influence of managers personal values and ethical behaviour on business success of hotel enterprises," Tourism and Hospitality Industry 07, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- van Hoorn, Andre, 2017. "Generational Shifts in Managerial Values and the Coming of a Unified Business Culture: A Cross-National Analysis Using European Social Survey Data," MPRA Paper 80009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Renée B. Adams & Patricia Funk, 2012. "Beyond the Glass Ceiling: Does Gender Matter?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(2), pages 219-235, February.
- George Lan & Chike Okechuku & He Zhang & Jianan Cao, 2013. "Impact of Job Satisfaction and Personal Values on the Work Orientation of Chinese Accounting Practitioners," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(4), pages 627-640, February.
- James Weber, 2015. "Identifying and Assessing Managerial Value Orientations: A Cross-Generational Replication Study of Key Organizational Decision-Makers’ Values," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 493-504, December.
- Joel Marcus & Heather MacDonald & Lorne Sulsky, 2015. "Do Personal Values Influence the Propensity for Sustainability Actions? A Policy-Capturing Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 459-478, March.
- Guillermina Tormo-Carbó & Elies Seguí-Mas & Victor Oltra, 2016. "Accounting Ethics in Unfriendly Environments: The Educational Challenge," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(1), pages 161-175, April.
- Mary Crossan & Daina Mazutis & Gerard Seijts, 2013. "In Search of Virtue: The Role of Virtues, Values and Character Strengths in Ethical Decision Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(4), pages 567-581, April.
- Joanne Jones & Gary Spraakman & Cristóbal Sánchez-Rodríguez, 2014. "What’s in it for Me? An Examination of Accounting Students’ Likelihood to Report Faculty Misconduct," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 123(4), pages 645-667, September.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Lede, M.M., 2012. "Income, Cultural Norms and Purchases of Counterfeits," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2012-26, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Martin C. Schleper & Constantin Blome & David A. Wuttke, 2017. "The Dark Side of Buyer Power: Supplier Exploitation and the Role of Ethical Climates," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 140(1), pages 97-114, January.
- Lydia Segal & Mark Lehrer, 2013. "The Conflict of Ethos and Ethics: A Sociological Theory of Business People’s Ethical Values," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 513-528, May.
More about this item
Keywordspersonal values; decision making; ethical dilemmas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:75:y:2007:i:4:p:335-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.