Relationships among Perceived Organizational Core Values, Corporate Social Responsibility, Ethics, and Organizational Performance Outcomes: An Empirical Study of Information Technology Professionals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Longinos Marin & Salvador Ruiz & Alicia Rubio, 2009. "The Role of Identity Salience in the Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility on Consumer Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 65-78, January.
- Blake Ives & Margrethe H. Olson, 1984. "User Involvement and MIS Success: A Review of Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(5), pages 586-603, May.
- K. Jin & Ron Drozdenko & Rick Bassett, 2007. "Information Technology Professionalsâ€™ Perceived Organizational Values and Managerial Ethics: An Empirical Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 149-159, March.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2002. "Fostering values in organizations," IESE Research Papers D/483, IESE Business School.
- Vitell, Scott J. & Paolillo, Joseph G. P. & Thomas, James L., 2003. "The Perceived Role of Ethics and Social Responsibility: A Study of Marketing Professionals," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 63-86, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Jin & Ronald Drozdenko & Sara DeLoughy, 2013. "The Role of Corporate Value Clusters in Ethics, Social Responsibility, and Performance: A Study of Financial Professionals and Implications for the Financial Meltdown," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 15-24, January.
- Yongrok Choi & Yanni Yu, 2014. "The Influence of Perceived Corporate Sustainability Practices on Employees and Organizational Performance," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Michael S. McLeod & G. Tyge Payne & Robert E. Evert, 2016. "Organizational Ethics Research: A Systematic Review of Methods and Analytical Techniques," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 429-443, March.
- Naser Izadinia & Ali Nasr Isfahani & Shahin Nikoo, 2014. "The Relationship between Earnings Management and Social Responsibility, Emphasizing New Paradigms for Accounting - Profit Companies Listed in Tehran Stock Exchange 2007-2012," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 600-614, January.
- Lee, Eun Mi & Park, Seong-Yeon & Lee, Hyun Jung, 2013. "Employee perception of CSR activities: Its antecedents and consequences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1716-1724.
More about this item
Keywordsorganic and mechanistic organizational core values; organizational ethics; Corporate Social Responsibility; organizational performance; information technology professionals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:92:y:2010:i:3:p:341-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.