Women’s Self-Initiated Expatriation as a Career Option and Its Ethical Issues
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 95 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan Barrett & Philip J. O’Connell, 2001.
"Is There a Wage Premium for Returning Irish Migrants?,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 32(1), pages 1-21.
- Barrett, Alan & O'Connell, Philip, 2000. "Is There A Wage Premium for Returning Irish Migrants?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2408, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barrett, Alan & O'Connell, Philip J., 2000. "Is There a Wage Premium for Returning Irish Migrants?," IZA Discussion Papers 135, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alan Barrett & Philip J. O'Connell, 2000. "Is there a Wage Premium for Returning Irish Migrants?," Papers WP125, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Daniel Palmer, 2009. "Business Leadership: Three Levels of Ethical Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 525-536, September.
- Tharenou, Phyllis, 2008. "Disruptive decisions to leave home: Gender and family differences in expatriation choices," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 183-200, March.
- Suutari, Vesa & Brewster, Chris, 2000. "Making their own way: international experience through self-initiated foreign assignments," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 417-436, January.
- David Messick, 2009. "What can Psychology Tell us About Business Ethics?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(1), pages 73-80, May.
- Domènec Melé, 2009. "Integrating Personalism into Virtue-Based Business Ethics: The Personalist and the Common Good Principles," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 227-244, August.
- Dumont, Jean-Christophe & Martin, John P. & Spielvogel, Gilles, 2007. "Women on the Move: The Neglected Gender Dimension of the Brain Drain," IZA Discussion Papers 2920, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brown, Richard P. C. & Connell, John, 2004. "The migration of doctors and nurses from South Pacific Island Nations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(11), pages 2193-2210, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:95:y:2010:i:1:p:73-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.