Self-regulation, Corporate Social Responsibility, and the Business Case: Do they Work in Achieving Workplace Equality and Safety?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2006.
"Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2005. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0506, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Murray, Jill, 2004. "Corporate social responsibility : an overview of principles and practices," ILO Working Papers 993709843402676, International Labour Organization.
- Bryan W. Husted & José de Jesus Salazar, 2006. "Taking Friedman Seriously: Maximizing Profits and Social Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 75-91, January.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:370984 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nms:mamere:1861-9908_mrev_2012_2_canton is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spacre:v:16:y:2013:i:1:p:11-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ciaran O’Faircheallaigh, 2015. "Social Equity and Large Mining Projects: Voluntary Industry Initiatives, Public Regulation and Community Development Agreements," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 91-103, November.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:562-577 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Bennett, 2011. "Learning to Be Job Ready: Strategies for Greater Social Inclusion in Public Sector Employment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 347-359, December.
- Susan Hart, 2013. "The Crash of Cougar Flight 491: A Case Study of Offshore Safety and Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 519-541, March.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2590-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:22:y:2011:i:7:p:654-667 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Ståhl & Ellen MacEachen & Katherine Lippel, 2014. "Ethical Perspectives in Work Disability Prevention and Return to Work: Toward a Common Vocabulary for Analyzing Stakeholders’ Actions and Interactions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 120(2), pages 237-250, March.
More about this item
Keywordsself-regulation; globalization; business case; corporate social responsibility; workplace equality; workplace safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:92:y:2010:i:4:p:585-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.