Responsible Ads: A Workable Ideal
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 87 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P.-L. Dubois & A. Jolibert, 2005. "Le marketing," Post-Print halshs-00095259, HAL.
- Borg, Mary O. & Stranahan, Harriet A., 2005. "Does Lottery Advertising Exploit Disadvantaged and Vulnerable Markets?," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 23-35, January.
- Gaski, John F., 1985. "Dangerous territory: The societal marketing concept revisited," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 42-47.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1983. "Advertising and Entry Deterrence: An Exploratory Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 636-653, August.
- Bishop, John Douglas, 2000. "Is Self-Identity Image Advertising Ethical?," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 371-398, April.
- Brenkert, George G., 1998. "Marketing to Inner-City Blacks: PowerMaster and Moral Responsibility," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 1-18, January.
- Jonathan Reuter & Eric Zitzewitz, 2006.
"Do Ads Influence Editors? Advertising and Bias in the Financial Media,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 121(1), pages 197-227.
- Jonathan Reuter & Eric Zitzewitz, 2005. "Do Ads Influence Editors? Advertising and Bias in the Financial Media," Finance 0501003, EconWPA.
- Hyman, Michael R. & Skipper, Robert & Tansey, Richard, 1990. "Ethical codes are not enough," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 15-22. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:87:y:2009:i:2:p:199-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.