Responsible Ads: A Workable Ideal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P.-L. Dubois & A. Jolibert, 2005. "Le marketing," Post-Print halshs-00095259, HAL.
- Borg, Mary O. & Stranahan, Harriet A., 2005. "Does Lottery Advertising Exploit Disadvantaged and Vulnerable Markets?," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 23-35, January.
- Gaski, John F., 1985. "Dangerous territory: The societal marketing concept revisited," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 42-47.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1983. "Advertising and Entry Deterrence: An Exploratory Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 636-653, August.
- Bishop, John Douglas, 2000. "Is Self-Identity Image Advertising Ethical?," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 371-398, April.
- Brenkert, George G., 1998. "Marketing to Inner-City Blacks: PowerMaster and Moral Responsibility," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 1-18, January.
- Jonathan Reuter & Eric Zitzewitz, 2006.
"Do Ads Influence Editors? Advertising and Bias in the Financial Media,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 121(1), pages 197-227.
- Jonathan Reuter & Eric Zitzewitz, 2005. "Do Ads Influence Editors? Advertising and Bias in the Financial Media," Finance 0501003, EconWPA.
- Hyman, Michael R. & Skipper, Robert & Tansey, Richard, 1990. "Ethical codes are not enough," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 15-22.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caroline Moraes & Nina Michaelidou, 2017. "Introduction to the Special Thematic Symposium on the Ethics of Controversial Online Advertising," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(2), pages 231-233, March.
- Joanna Hernik & Dana-Nicoleta Lascu, 2012. "An Analysis Of Social Campaigns Aimed At Reducing Alcohol Consumption: The Case Of Poland," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 7(4), pages 117-136, December.
- Guang-Xin Xie & Robert Madrigal & David Boush, 2015. "Disentangling the Effects of Perceived Deception and Anticipated Harm on Consumer Responses to Deceptive Advertising," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 281-293, June.
More about this item
Keywordsadvertising ethics; responsible advertising; properties of responsible ads; philosophical analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:87:y:2009:i:2:p:199-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.