Authentic Leaders Promoting Store Performance: The Mediating Roles of Virtuousness and Potency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rego, Arménio & Sousa, Filipa & Marques, Carla & Cunha, Miguel Pina e, 2012. "Authentic leadership promoting employees' psychological capital and creativity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 429-437.
- Michael Palanski & Surinder Kahai & Francis Yammarino, 2011. "Team Virtues and Performance: An Examination of Transparency, Behavioral Integrity, and Trust," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 201-216, March.
- Rego, Arménio & Sousa, Filipa & Marques, Carla & Pina e Cunha, Miguel, 2014. "Hope and positive affect mediating the authentic leadership and creativity relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 200-210.
- Claudia Peus & Jenny Wesche & Bernhard Streicher & Susanne Braun & Dieter Frey, 2012. "Authentic Leadership: An Empirical Test of Its Antecedents, Consequences, and Mediating Mechanisms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(3), pages 331-348, May.
- Hannes Leroy & Michael Palanski & Tony Simons, 2012. "Authentic Leadership and Behavioral Integrity as Drivers of Follower Commitment and Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(3), pages 255-264, May.
- Ad de Jong & Ko de Ruyter & Martin Wetzels, 2005. "Antecedents and Consequences of Group Potency: A Study of Self-Managing Service Teams," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(11), pages 1610-1625, November.
- Hsin-Hua Hsiung, 2012. "Authentic Leadership and Employee Voice Behavior: A Multi-Level Psychological Process," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(3), pages 349-361, May.
- Arménio Rego & Neuza Ribeiro & Miguel Cunha, 2010. "Perceptions of Organizational Virtuousness and Happiness as Predictors of Organizational Citizenship Behaviors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 215-235, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:148:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2987-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-017-3505-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAuthentic leadership; Group performance; Group potency; Group virtuousness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:128:y:2015:i:3:p:617-634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.