Authentic Leadership and Employee Voice Behavior: A Multi-Level Psychological Process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amy C. Edmondson, 2003. "Speaking Up in the Operating Room: How Team Leaders Promote Learning in Interdisciplinary Action Teams," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(6), pages 1419-1452, September.
- Louis Fry & Melanie Cohen, 2009. "Spiritual Leadership as a Paradigm for Organizational Transformation and Recovery from Extended Work Hours Cultures," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(2), pages 265-278, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sheng-min Liu & Jian-qiao Liao & Hongguo Wei, 2015. "Authentic Leadership and Whistleblowing: Mediating Roles of Psychological Safety and Personal Identification," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 107-119, September.
- Xiaowan Lin, 2015. "How does procedural justice climate influence individual outcomes? An affective perspective," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 771-800, September.
- repec:eee:touman:v:65:y:2018:i:c:p:100-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giles Hirst & Fred Walumbwa & Samuel Aryee & Ivan Butarbutar & Chin Jeffery Hui Chen, 2016. "A Multi-level Investigation of Authentic Leadership as an Antecedent of Helping Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(3), pages 485-499, December.
- Arménio Rego & Dálcio Reis Júnior & Miguel Pina e Cunha, 2015. "Authentic Leaders Promoting Store Performance: The Mediating Roles of Virtuousness and Potency," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 617-634, May.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v6i6p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Edú Valsania & Juan A. Moriano & Fernando Molero, 2016. "Authentic leadership and intrapreneurial behavior: cross-level analysis of the mediator effect of organizational identification and empowerment," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 131-152, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAuthentic leadership; Positive mood; Leader–member exchange; Procedural justice climate; Voice behavior;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:107:y:2012:i:3:p:349-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.