Authentic Leadership and Behavioral Integrity as Drivers of Follower Commitment and Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Palanski & Surinder Kahai & Francis Yammarino, 2011. "Team Virtues and Performance: An Examination of Transparency, Behavioral Integrity, and Trust," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 201-216, March.
- Meyer, John P. & Gagnè, Maryléne, 2008. "Employee Engagement From a Self-Determination Theory Perspective," Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 60-62, March.
- Palanski, Michael E. & Yammarino, Francis J., 2007. "Integrity and Leadership:: Clearing the Conceptual Confusion," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 171-184, June.
- Amy Verbos & Joseph Gerard & Paul Forshey & Charles Harding & Janice Miller, 2007. "The Positive Ethical Organization: Enacting a Living Code of Ethics and Ethical Organizational Identity," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 17-33, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sheng-min Liu & Jian-qiao Liao & Hongguo Wei, 2015. "Authentic Leadership and Whistleblowing: Mediating Roles of Psychological Safety and Personal Identification," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 107-119, September.
- Michael Segon & Chris Booth, 2015. "Virtue: The Missing Ethics Element in Emotional Intelligence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 128(4), pages 789-802, June.
- K. Michele Kacmar & Reginald Tucker, 2016. "The Moderating Effect of Supervisor’s Behavioral Integrity on the Relationship between Regulatory Focus and Impression Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(1), pages 87-98, April.
- Arménio Rego & Dálcio Reis Júnior & Miguel Pina e Cunha, 2015. "Authentic Leaders Promoting Store Performance: The Mediating Roles of Virtuousness and Potency," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 617-634, May.
- Akif Tabak & Mustafa Polat & Serkan Cosar & Tolga Turkoz, 2013. "A Research on the Consequences of Authentic Leadership," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 65-88.
- Yucel, Ilhami & McMillan, Amy & Richard, Orlando C., 2014. "Does CEO transformational leadership influence top executive normative commitment?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1170-1177.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v6i6p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Palanski & Kristin Cullen & William Gentry & Chelsea Nichols, 2015. "Virtuous Leadership: Exploring the Effects of Leader Courage and Behavioral Integrity on Leader Performance and Image," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 297-310, December.
- Adnan Celik & Tahir Akgemci & Turgut Emre Akyazi, 2016. "A Comparison between the Styles of Transformational Leaders and Authentic Leaders in Crisis Management," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(2), pages 183-196, February.
- Effron, Daniel A. & Lucas, Brian J. & O’Connor, Kieran, 2015. "Hypocrisy by association: When organizational membership increases condemnation for wrongdoing," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 147-159.
- Sen Sendjaya & Andre Pekerti & Charmine Härtel & Giles Hirst & Ivan Butarbutar, 2016. "Are Authentic Leaders Always Moral? The Role of Machiavellianism in the Relationship Between Authentic Leadership and Morality," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 125-139, January.
- Martha Andrews & K. Kacmar & Charles Kacmar, 2015. "The Interactive Effects of Behavioral Integrity and Procedural Justice on Employee Job Tension," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 371-379, February.
More about this item
KeywordsAffective organizational commitment; Authentic leadership; Behavioral integrity; Ethical organizational culture; Work role performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:107:y:2012:i:3:p:255-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.