To Share or Not to Share: Assessing Knowledge Sharing, Interemployee Helping, and Their Antecedents Among Online Knowledge Workers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chieh-Peng Lin, 2007. "To Share or Not to Share: Modeling Tacit Knowledge Sharing, Its Mediators and Antecedents," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(4), pages 411-428, February.
- Thomas P. Novak & Donna L. Hoffman & Yiu-Fai Yung, 2000. "Measuring the Customer Experience in Online Environments: A Structural Modeling Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 22-42, May.
- Philippe Delespaul & Harry Reis & Marten DeVries, 2004. "Ecological and Motivational Determinants of Activation: Studying Compared to Sports and Watching TV," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 129-143, June.
- Enno Siemsen & Sridhar Balasubramanian & Aleda V. Roth, 2007. "Incentives That Induce Task-Related Effort, Helping, and Knowledge Sharing in Workgroups," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(10), pages 1533-1550, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gei:journl:v:3:y:2016:i:2:p:141-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsai, Yuan-Hui & Ma, Hwa-Chun & Lin, Chieh-Peng & Chiu, Chou-Kang & Chen, Shwu-Chuan, 2014. "Group social capital in virtual teaming contexts: A moderating role of positive affective tone in knowledge sharing," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 13-20.
- Yeganeh Charband & Nima Jafari Navimipour, 2016. "Online knowledge sharing mechanisms: a systematic review of the state of the art literature and recommendations for future research," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 18(6), pages 1131-1151, December.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge sharing; Interemployee helping; Flow experience;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:108:y:2012:i:4:p:439-449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.