Market-based systems for reducing chemical use in agriculture in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hrubovcak, James & LeBlanc, Michael & Miranowski, John, 1990. "Limitations in Evaluating Environmental and Agricultural Policy Coordination Benefits," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 208-212, May.
- Xepapadeas, A. P., 1991. "Environmental policy under imperfect information: Incentives and moral hazard," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 113-126, March.
- Lars Bergman, 1991. "General equilibrium effects of environmental policy: A CGE-modeling approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(1), pages 43-61, March.
- Abler, David G & Shortle, James S, 1992. "Environmental and Farm Commodity Policy Linkages in the U.S. and the EC," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 197-217.
- Knutson, Ronald D. & Taylor, C. Robert & Penson, John B., Jr. & Smith, Edward G., 1990. "Economic Impacts Of Reduced Chemical Use," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 5(4).
- Tietenberg, T H, 1990. "Economic Instruments for Environmental Regulation," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 17-33, Spring.
- Shoven, John B. & Whalley, John, 1974. "On the computation of competitive equilibrium on International markets with tariffs," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 341-354, November.
- Shoven, John B. & Whalley, John, 1972.
"A general equilibrium calculation of the effects of differential taxation of income from capital in the U.S,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 281-321, November.
- John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1972. "A General Equilibrium Calculation of the Effects of Differential Taxation of Income from Capital in the U.S," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 328, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tobey, James A. & Reinert, Kenneth A., 1991. "The Effects of Domestic Agricultural Policy Reform on Environmental Quality," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 2.
- Ayer, Harry W. & Conklin, Neilson C., 1990. "ECONOMICS OF AG CHEMICALS: Flawed Methodology and a Conflict of Interest Quagmire," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 5(4).
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Bohm, Peter & Russell, Clifford S., 1985. "Comparative analysis of alternative policy instruments," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 395-460 Elsevier.
- Rendleman, C. Matthew, 1991. "Agrichemical Reduction Policy: Its Effect on Income and Income Distribution," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ribaudo, Marc O. & Heimlich, Ralph & Claassen, Roger & Peters, Mark, 2001. "Least-cost management of nonpoint source pollution: source reduction versus interception strategies for controlling nitrogen loss in the Mississippi Basin," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 183-197, May.
- Cassey, Andrew J. & Galinato, Suzette P. & Taylor, Justin L., 2012.
"Environmental Regulation and Regional Economy: Economic Impacts of the Elimination of Azinphos-methyl on the Apple Industry and Washington State,"
Journal of Food Distribution Research,
Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 43(2), July.
- Andrew J. Cassey & Suzette P. Galinato & Justin Taylor, 2010. "Economic Impacts of the Elimination of Azinphos-methyl on the Apple Industry and Washington State," Working Papers 2010-06, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; nonpoint source pollution; pesticide; fertilizer; computable general equilibrium model; chemical charges; tradeable input permits; command-and-control; chemical reduction costs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:5:y:1995:i:1:p:51-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .