General equilibrium effects of environmental policy: A CGE-modeling approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haaland, Jan I, et al, 1987. " VEMOD: A Ricardo-Heckscher-Ohlin-Jones Model of World Trade," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(3), pages 251-270.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Farmer & K.W. Steininger, 1999. "Reducing CO2-Emissions Under Fiscal Retrenchment: A Multi-Cohort CGE-Model for Austria," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(3), pages 309-340, April.
- Roy Boyd & Kerry Krutilla, 1992. "Controlling acid deposition: A general equilibrium assessment," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(3), pages 307-322, May.
- Nilsson, Charlotte, 1999. "A Unilateral Versus a Multilateral Carbon Dioxide Tax - A Numerical Analysis with the European Model GEM-E3," Working Papers 66, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Shinichi Muto & Hisa Morisugi & Taka Ueda, 2003. "Measuring Market Damage of Automobile Related Carbon Tax by Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium model," ERSA conference papers ersa03p257, European Regional Science Association.
- C. Rendleman & Kenneth Reinert & James Tobey, 1995. "Market-based systems for reducing chemical use in agriculture in the United States," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(1), pages 51-70, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon taxation; environmental control cost function; computable general equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:1:y:1991:i:1:p:43-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .