Economic Impacts Of Reduced Chemical Use
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hall, Charles R. & Knutson, Ronald D. & Smith, Edward G. & Cotner, Sam & Miller, John W., 0. "Impacts Of Reduced Pesticide Use On The Profitability Of The Fruit And Vegetable Sector," Increasing Understanding of Public Problems and Policies, Farm Foundation.
- Ikerd, John E., 1991. "Applying Lisa Concepts On Southern Farms," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(1), pages 1-10, July.
- C. Rendleman & Kenneth Reinert & James Tobey, 1995. "Market-based systems for reducing chemical use in agriculture in the United States," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(1), pages 51-70, January.
- Onianwa, Odili & Alderfer, Richard & Levins, Richard A., 1992. "Taxation As A Means Of Reducing Nitrogen Fertilizer Use In Minnesota Corn Production," Staff Papers 13281, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Lichtenberg, Erik, 1992. "Alternative Approaches To Pesticide Regulation," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 1-10, October.
- Knutson, Ronald D. & Currier, Russell W. & Ribera, Luis A. & Goeringer, L. Paul, 2010. "Asymmetry In Raw Milk Safety Perceptions And Information: Implications For Risk In Fresh Produce Marketing And Policy," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116440, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Foster, Thomas H., 1991. "Farm Level Impacts Of Reduced Chemical Use On Southern Agriculture: Discussion," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(1), pages 1-3, July.
- Norris, Patricia E., 1994. "Environmental Regulations As Constraints To Agriculture: A Discussion," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 1-5, July.
- Knutson, Ronald D., 1994. "Impacts Of Reduced Pesticide Use On The Produce Industry," Pesticide Use and Produce Quality: Proceedings of a Workshop 260052, Food and Agricultural Marketing Consortium (FAMC).
- Norwood, F. Bailey & Marra, Michele C., 2003. "Pesticide Productivity: Of Bugs and Biases," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 1-15, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Production Economics; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach:131306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.