Agricultural Conservation Policy At A Crossroads
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zilberman, David & Sunding, David L. & Howitt, Richard E. & Dinar, Ariel & MacDougall, Neal A., 1994. "Water for California Agriculture: Lessons from the Drought and New Water Market Reform," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(4).
- Goldstein, Jon H., 1996. "Whose Land Is It Anyway? Private Property Rights and the Endangered Species Act," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(2).
- Segerson, Kathleen & Opaluch, James J., 1991. "Aggregate Analysis Of Site-Specific Pollution Problems: The Case Of Groundwater Contamination From Agriculture," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 20(1), April.
- David L. Sunding, 1996. "Measuring the Marginal Cost of Nonuniform Environmental Regulations," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 1098-1107.
- Lynch, Sarah & Smith, Katherine R., 1994. "Lean, Mean and Green ... Designing Farm Support Programs in a New Era," Policy Studies Program Reports, Henry A. Wallace Institute for Alternative Agriculture, number 134108.
- Heimlich, Ralph E., 1989. "Productivity of Highly Erodible Cropland," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
- Lichtenberg, Erik & Zilberman, David, 1986. "The Welfare Economics of Price Supports in U.S. Agriculture," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1135-1141, December.
- Charles H. Barnard & Gerald Whittaker & David Westenbarger & Mary Ahearn, 1997. "Evidence of Capitalization of Direct Government Payments into U.S. Cropland Values," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1642-1650.
- Hahn, Robert W, 1989. "Economic Prescriptions for Environmental Problems: How the Patient Followed the Doctor's Orders," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 95-114, Spring.
- James S. Shortle & James W. Dunn, 1986. "The Relative Efficiency of Agricultural Source Water Pollution Control Policies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(3), pages 668-677.
- Shoemaker, Robbin & Malik, Arun, 1993. "Optimal Cost-Sharing Programs to Reduce Agricultural Pollution," Technical Bulletins 157045, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Russeli, Clifford S., 1986. "A note on the efficiency ranking of two second-best policy instruments for pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 13-17, March.
- Gardner, Bruce L, 1987. "Causes of U.S. Farm Commodity Programs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(2), pages 290-310, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baylis, Kathy & Peplow, Stephen & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo, 2008. "Agri-environmental policies in the EU and United States: A comparison," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 753-764, May.
- Johansson, Robert C., 2002. "Watershed Nutrient Trading Under Asymmetric Information," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 31(2), October.
- Johansson, Robert C., 2001. "Mechanism Design For Nutrient Trading Under Asymmetric Information," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20558, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Johansson, Robert C. & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Mulla, David J. & Dalzell, Brent J., 2004.
"Metamodelling phosphorus best management practices for policy use: a frontier approach,"
Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 63-74, January.
- Johansson, Robert C. & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Mulla, David J. & Dalzell, Brent J., 2004. "Metamodelling phosphorus best management practices for policy use: a frontier approach," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 30(1), January.
- Claassen, Roger & Cattaneo, Andrea & Johansson, Robert, 2008. "Cost-effective design of agri-environmental payment programs: U.S. experience in theory and practice," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 737-752, May.
- Yang, Wanhong & Bryan, Brett A. & MacDonald, Darla Hatton & Ward, John R. & Wells, Geoff & Crossman, Neville D. & Connor, Jeffrey D., 2010. "A conservation industry for sustaining natural capital and ecosystem services in agricultural landscapes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 680-689, February.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:31511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.