Lean, Mean and Green ... Designing Farm Support Programs in a New Era
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrington, David H. & Doering, Otto C., III, 1993. "Agricultural policy reform: A proposal," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 8(1).
- Williams, Jeffery R. & Diebel, Penelope L., 1992. "An Economic Analysis of the IFMPO," Staff Papers 118172, Kansas State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Bird, Alan R., 1992. "Virtual Large Farms And Exurban Communities: Keys To Sustainable Agriculture," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 7(3).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batie, Sandra S., 1994. "Designing A Successful Voluntary Green Support Program: What Do We Know?," Staff Papers 11824, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Heimlich, Ralph E. & Claassen, Roger, 1998. "Agricultural Conservation Policy At A Crossroads," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(1), April.
- Joseph C. Cooper, 2003.
"A Joint Framework for Analysis of Agri-Environmental Payment Programs,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 976-987.
- Cooper, Joseph C., 2001. "A Joint Framework for Analysis of Agri-Environmental Payment Programs," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20493, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Antle, John M. & Capalbo, Susan Marie & Mooney, Sian & Elliott, Edward T. & Paustian, Keith H., 2000. "Economics Of Agricultural Soil Carbon Sequestration In The Northern Great Plains," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21879, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Debertin, David L. & Pagoulatos, Angelos, 2015. "Production Practices and Systems in Sustainable Agriculture," Staff Papers 200248, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Bruce A. Babcock & John C. Beghin & Michael D. Duffy & Hongli Feng & Brent Hueth & Catherine L. Kling & Lyubov A. Kurkalova & Uwe A. Schneider & Silvia Secchi & Quinn Weninger & Jinhua Zhao, 2001. "Conservation Payments: Challenges in Design and Implementation," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 01-bp34, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Batie, Sandra S., 1999. "Green Payments As Foreshadowed By Eqip," Staff Papers 11750, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Smith, Katherine R., 0. "Environmental Interests In The 1995 Farm Bill," Increasing Understanding of Public Problems and Policies, Farm Foundation.
- Lynch, Sarah, 1994. "Designing Green Support Programs," Policy Studies Program Reports, Henry A. Wallace Institute for Alternative Agriculture, number 134111.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:hawall:134108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .