What it takes to "Get to Yes" for Whole Farm Planning Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolf, Charles, Jr, 1979. "A Theory of Nonmarket Failure: Framework for Implementation Analysis," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 107-139, April.
- Taff, Steven J. & Runge, C. Ford, 1988. "Wanted: A Leaner and Meaner CRP," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 3(1).
- Wise, Sherry & Johnson, Stanley R. & Just, Richard E. & Bockstael, Nancy, 1991. "Commodity and Resource Policies in Agricultural Systems," Staff General Research Papers Archive 396, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lynch, Sarah & Smith, Katherine R., 1994. "Lean, Mean and Green ... Designing Farm Support Programs in a New Era," Policy Studies Program Reports, Henry A. Wallace Institute for Alternative Agriculture, number 134108.
- Sinner, Jim, 1990. "Soil Conservation: We Can Get More For Our Tax Dollars," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 5(2).
- Creason, Jared R. & Runge, C. Ford, 1990. "Agricultural Competitiveness and Environmental Quality: What Mix of Policies Will Accomplish Both Goals?," Reports 50102, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- William C. Mitchell, 1990. "Interest Groups: Economic Perspectives and Contributions," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 2(1), pages 85-108, January.
- Heimlich, Ralph E., 1989. "Productivity of Highly Erodible Cropland," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
- Christine A. Ervin & David E. Ervin, 1982. "Factors Affecting the Use of Soil Conservation Practices: Hypotheses, Evidence, and Policy Implications," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(3), pages 277-292.
- Hoover, Herbert & Witala, Marc, 1980. "Operator and Landlord Participation in Soil Erosion Control in the Maple Creek Watershed in Northeast Nebraska," Economics Statistics and Cooperative Services (ESCS) Reports 143687, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Zilberman, David & Just, Richard E., 1984. "The Distributional Effects Of Land Controls In Agriculture," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
- Heimlich, Ralph E. & Ogg, Clayton W., 1982. "Evaluation of soil-erosion and pesticide-exposure control strategies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 279-288, September.
- Fox, Glenn & Weersink, Alfons & Sarwar, Ghulam & Duff, Scott & Deen, Bill, 1991. "Comparative Economics Of Alternative Agricultural Production Systems: A Review," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 20(1), April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roosen, Jutta & Ordonez, Andrea, 2002.
"Voluntary Agreements and the Environmental Efficiency of Participating Farms,"
2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain
24897, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ordóñez, Andrea & Roosen, Jutta, 2003. "Voluntary Agreements and the Environmental Efficiency of Participating Farms," FE Working Papers 0305, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Higgins, Elizabeth, 1998. "Whole Farm Planning: A SURVEY OF NORTH AMERICAN EXPERIMENTS," Policy Studies Program Reports, Henry A. Wallace Institute for Alternative Agriculture, number 134116.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:hawall:134114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.