Voluntary Agreements and the Environmental Efficiency of Participating Farms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ordóñez, Andrea & Roosen, Jutta, 2003. "Voluntary Agreements and the Environmental Efficiency of Participating Farms," FE Working Papers 0305, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Tyteca, Daniel, 1996. "An activity analysis model of the environmental performance of firms--application to fossil-fuel-fired electric utilities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 161-175, August.
- Salop, Steven C & Scheffman, David T, 1983. "Raising Rivals' Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 267-271, May.
- Fare, Rolf, et al, 1989. "Multilateral Productivity Comparisons When Some Outputs Are Undesirable: A Nonparametric Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 90-98, February.
- Segerson, Kathleen & Miceli, Thomas J., 1998. "Voluntary Environmental Agreements: Good or Bad News for Environmental Protection?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 109-130, September.
- Ervin, David E. & Smith, Katherine R., 1996. "What it takes to "Get to Yes" for Whole Farm Planning Policy," Policy Studies Program Reports, Henry A. Wallace Institute for Alternative Agriculture, number 134114.
- Isabelle Piot-Lepetit & Monique Le Moing, 2000. "Agriculture et environnement : une évaluation de la performance technique et environnementale d'exploitations laitières," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 143(2), pages 201-211.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francksen, Tammo & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2008. "Evaluierung von Agrarumweltprogrammen auf Grundlage der Umwelteffizienz landwirtschaftlicher Betriebe," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 57(3/4).
More about this item
KeywordsAgri-environmental indicators; Data envelopment analysis; Environmental efficiency; Voluntary agreements; Whole farm plan; Environmental Economics and Policy; C14; Q12; Q2;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae02:24897. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.