Aggregate Analysis Of Site-Specific Pollution Problems: The Case Of Groundwater Contamination From Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Just, Richard E & Antle, John M, 1990. "Interactions between Agricultural and Environmental Policies: A Conceptual Framework," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 197-202, May.
- Hochman, Eithan & Zilberman, David, 1978. "Examination of Environmental Policies Using Production and Pollution Microparameter Distributions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 739-760, July.
- Hochman, Eithan & Zilberman, David, 1979. "Two-goal environmental policy: An integration of micro and micro ad hoc decision rules," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 152-174, June.
- Antle, John M. & Just, Richard E., 1989. "Effects of Commodity Program Structure on Resource Use and the Environment," Working Papers 197612, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lacroix, A. & Bel, F. & Mollard, A. & Sauboua, E., 2004. "Interest of site-specific pollution control policies," Working Papers 200424, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Wu, JunJie & Mapp, Harry P., Jr. & Bernardo, Daniel J., 1994. "A Dynamic Analysis Of The Impact Of Water Quality Policies On Irrigation Investment And Crop Choice Decisions," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 1-20, December.
- Wu, JunJie & Zilberman, David & Babcock, Bruce A., 2001.
"Environmental and Distributional Impacts of Conservation Targeting Strategies,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 333-350, May.
- JunJie Wu & David Zilberman & Bruce A. Babcock, 1999. "Environmental and Distributional Impacts of Conservation Targeting Strategies," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp230, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Wu, JunJie & Zilberman, David & Babcock, Bruce A., 2001. "Environmental and Distributional Impacts of Conservation Targeting Strategies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1931, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wu, JunJie & Zilberman, David & Babcock, Bruce A., 2001. "Environmental and Distributional Impacts of Conservation Targeting Strategies," ISU General Staff Papers 200105010700001255, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Heimlich, Ralph E. & Claassen, Roger, 1998. "Agricultural Conservation Policy At A Crossroads," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 1-13, April.
- Skop, E. & Schou, J. S., 1999. "Modeling the effects of agricultural production. An integrated economic and environmental analysis using farm account statistics and GIS," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 427-442, June.
- Bonham, John G. & Bosch, Darrell J. & Pease, James W., 2004. "Cost Effectiveness Of Nutrient Management And Buffers: Comparisons Of Four Spatial Scenarios," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20069, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nejare:28818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.