Agricultural trade liberalization, price changes, and environmental effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lutz, Ernst & Saadat, Yasmin, 1988. "Issues relating to agricultural pricing policies and their analysis in developing countries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 19-37, June.
- Heimlich, Ralph E., 1989. "Productivity of Highly Erodible Cropland," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
- Lutz, Ernst & Young, Michael, 1992. "Integration of environmental concerns into agricultural policies of industrial and developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 241-253, February.
- Ernst Lutz, 1991. "Incentives, regulations, and sustainable land use in Costa Rica," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 179-194, June.
- Kym Anderson, 1992. "Agricultural Trade Liberalisation and the Environment: A Global Perspective," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 153-172, January.
- Lutz, Ernst & Saadat, Yasmin, 1988. "Issues relating to Agricultural Pricing Policies and their Analysis in Developing Countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(1), June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1992. "Environmental Effects Of Trade In The Agricultural Sector: A Case Study," Working Papers 14449, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Jussi LANKOSKI, 1997. "Environmental Effects Of Agricultural Trade Liberalization And Domestic Agricultural Policy Reforms," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 126, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Peter Walkenhorst, 2004. "Domestic And International Environmental Impacts Of Agricultural Trade Liberalisation," International Trade 0401010, EconWPA.
- Djanibekov, Nodir & Sommer, Rolf & Djanibekov, Utkur, 2013. "Evaluation of effects of cotton policy changes on land and water use in Uzbekistan: Application of a bio-economic farm model at the level of a water users association," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 1-13.
- Kishor, Nalin M., 1992. "Pesticide externalities, comparative advantage, and commodity trade : cotton in Andhra Pradesh, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 928, The World Bank.
- Johnstone, Nick, 1995. "Trade liberalization, economic specialization and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 165-173, September.
- Krissoff, Barry & Ballenger, Nicole & Dunmore, John C. & Gray, Denice, 1996. "Exploring Linkages Among Agriculture, Trade, and the Environment: Issues for the Next Century," Agricultural Economics Reports 33961, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Kuyvenhoven, Arie, 2004. "Creating an enabling environment: policy conditions for less-favored areas," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 407-429, August.
- Maya, Peter H. & Bonilla, Olman Segura, 1997. "The environmental effects of agricultural trade liberalization in Latin America: an interpretation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 5-18, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental effects; agricultural trade liberalization; agricultural price changes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:2:y:1992:i:1:p:79-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.