Voluntary Environmental Agreements vs. Emission Taxes in Strategic Trade Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kennedy Peter W., 1994. "Equilibrium Pollution Taxes in Open Economies with Imperfect Competition," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 49-63, July.
- Gruenspecht, Howard K., 1988. "Export subsidies for differentiated products," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3-4), pages 331-344, May.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ulph, Alistair, 1996. "Environmental Policy and International Trade when Governments and Producers Act Strategically," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 265-281, May.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1994. "On Ecological Dumping," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 822-840, Supplemen.
- Carmichael, Calum M., 1987. "The control of export credit subsidies and its welfare consequences," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 1-19, August.
- Segerson, Kathleen & Miceli, Thomas J., 1998. "Voluntary Environmental Agreements: Good or Bad News for Environmental Protection?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 109-130, September.
- Conrad Klaus, 1993. "Taxes and Subsidies for Pollution-Intensive Industries as Trade Policy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 121-135, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jinji, Naoto, 2005. "Strategic Environmental and Trade Policies with Corporate Environmentalism," Discussion Papers 2004-10, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Csordas, Stefan, 2009. "The global welfare effects of international environmental cooperation," MPRA Paper 20787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ishikawa, Jota & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2010.
"Environmental Standards under International Oligopoly,"
CCES Discussion Paper Series
32, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- ISHIKAWA Jota & OKUBO Toshihiro, 2010. "Environmental Standards under International Oligopoly," Discussion papers 10018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jota Ishikawa & Toshihiro Okubo, 2010. "Environmental Standards under International Oligopoly," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-141, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Takeshi Iida & Kenji Takeuchi, 2011. "Does free trade promote environmental technology transfer?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 104(2), pages 159-190, October.
- David M. McEvoy & John K. Stranlund, 2007.
"Costly Enforcement of Voluntary Environmental Agreements with Industries,"
2007-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- David M. McEvoy & John K. Stranlund, 2007. "Costly Enforcement of Voluntary Environmental Agreements with Industries," Working Papers 07-15, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Takeshi Iida & Kenji Takeuchi, 2010. "Policy-Induced Environmental Technology Transfer," Discussion Papers 1008, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Hattori, Keisuke, 2010. "Firm Incentives for Environmental R&D under Non-cooperative and Cooperative Policies," MPRA Paper 24754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delacote, Philippe & Montagné-Huck, Claire, 2012.
"Political consumerism and public policy: Good complements against market failures?,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 188-193.
- Philippe Delacote & Claire Montagné-Huck, 2012. "Political consumerism and public policy: good complements against market failures?," Post-Print hal-01000744, HAL.
- Requate, Till, 2005. "Environmental Policy under Imperfect Competition: A Survey," Economics Working Papers 2005-12, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- David McEvoy & John Stranlund, 2010. "Costly Enforcement of Voluntary Environmental Agreements," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(1), pages 45-63, September.
More about this item
Keywordsemission taxes; environmental policy; strategic trade policy; voluntary agreements;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:19:y:2001:i:4:p:361-381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.