Costly Enforcement of Voluntary Environmental Agreements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glachant, Matthieu, 2007. "Non-binding voluntary agreements," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 32-48, July.
- Stranlund, John K. & Chávez, Carlos A. & Villena, Mauricio G., 2009.
"The optimal pricing of pollution when enforcement is costly,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 183-191, September.
- Stranlund, John K. & Chavez, Carlos A. & Villena, Mauricio G., 2007. "The Optimal Pricing of Pollution When Enforcement is Costly," Working Paper Series 7387, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- John K. Stranlund & Carlos A. Chavez & Mauricio G. Villena, 2007. "The Optimal Pricing of Pollution When Enforcement is Costly," Working Papers 2007-6, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Claude d'Aspremont & Alexis Jacquemin & Jean Jaskold Gabszewicz & John A. Weymark, 1983. "On the Stability of Collusive Price Leadership," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(1), pages 17-25, February.
- Anna Alberini & Kathleen Segerson, 2002. "Assessing Voluntary Programs to Improve Environmental Quality," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 157-184, June.
- Klaus Conrad, 2001. "Voluntary Environmental Agreements vs. Emission Taxes in Strategic Trade Models," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(4), pages 361-381, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Hyunseok, 2017. "Three essays on agricultural and environmental economics," ISU General Staff Papers 201701010800006557, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kathleen Segerson, 2013. "Voluntary Approaches to Environmental Protection and Resource Management," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 161-180, June.
- Allen Blackman & Eduardo Uribe & Bart Hoof & Thomas Lyon, 2013.
"Voluntary environmental agreements in developing countries: the Colombian experience,"
Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 46(4), pages 335-385, December.
- Blackman, Allen & Uribe, Eduardo & van Hoof, Bart & Lyon, Thomas P., 2012. "Voluntary Environmental Agreements in Developing Countries: The Colombian Experience," Discussion Papers dp-12-06, Resources For the Future.
- Christian Langpap, 2015. "Voluntary agreements and private enforcement of environmental regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 99-116, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEmissions tax; Enforcement; Self-enforcing agreement; Voluntary agreements; L51; Q58;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:47:y:2010:i:1:p:45-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.