Some stylised facts about cash and black economies in Germany
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 32 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10657|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hildegart Ahumada & Facundo Alvaredo & Alfredo Canavese, 2007.
"The monetary method and the size of the shadow economy: A critical assessment,"
- Hildegart Ahumada & Facundo Alvaredo & Alfredo Canavese, 2007. "The Monetary Method And The Size Of The Shadow Economy: A Critical Assessment," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(2), pages 363-371, 06.
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 2000.
"Shadow Economies Around the World; Size, Causes, and Consequences,"
IMF Working Papers
00/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 1999. "Shadow Economies Around the World - Size, Causes, and Consequences," CESifo Working Paper Series 196, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ahumada, Hildegart & Alvaredo, Facundo & Canavese, Alfredo, 2008.
"The monetary method to measure the shadow economy: The forgotten problem of the initial conditions,"
Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 97-99, November.
- Hildegart Ahumada & Facundo Alvaredo & Alfredo Canavese, 2008. "The monetary method to measure the shadow economy: The forgotten problem of the initial conditions," Post-Print hal-00812857, HAL.
- Walker John & Unger Brigitte, 2009. "Measuring Global Money Laundering: "The Walker Gravity Model"," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 821-853, December.
- Philip Cagan, 1958.
"The Demand for Currency Relative to Total Money Supply,"
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number caga58-1, September.
- Philip Cagan, 1958. "The Demand for Currency Relative to Total Money Supply," NBER Chapters, in: The Demand for Currency Relative to Total Money Supply, pages 1-37 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominik H. Ernste, Friedrich Schneider, 2007. "Schattenwirtschaft und Schwarzarbeit- Von Mythen, Missverständnissen und Meinungsmonopolen," List Forum Chapter, in: List Forum Band 33, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 13, pages 251-286 List Gesellschaft e.V..
- Dominik H. Enste & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Shadow Economies: Size, Causes, and Consequences," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 77-114, March.
- Gerhard Graf, 2007. "Die volkswirtschaftliche Bedeutung von Schwarzarbeit," List Forum Chapter, in: List Forum Band 33, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 6, pages 106-128 List Gesellschaft e.V..
- Phillip Cagan, 1958. "The Demand for Currency Relative to the Total Money Supply," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 303.
- Bajada, Christopher, 1999. "Estimates of the Underground Economy in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 75(231), pages 369-84, December.
- Lars P. Feld & Friedrich Schneider, 2010. "Survey on the Shadow Economy and Undeclared Earnings in OECD Countries," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11, pages 109-149, 05.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:32:y:2011:i:1:p:51-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.