False and Reluctant Friends? National Money Laundering Regulation, International Compliance and Non-Cooperative Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Romano, Roberta, 1985. "Law as a Product: Some Pieces of the Incorporation Puzzle," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 225-83, Fall.
- Donato Masciandaro, 1999. "Money Laundering: the Economics of Regulation," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 225-240, May.
- Yaniv, Gideon, 1994. "Taxation and Dirty Money Laundering," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 49(Supplemen), pages 40-51.
- Marie Bohatá & Martina Pechová, 1999. "Corporate governance," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 1999(5).
- Gary S. Becker, 1974.
"Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach,"
in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boeschoten, Willem C & Fase, Martin M G, 1992. "The Demand for Large Bank Notes," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(3), pages 319-37, August.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Frank Westermann, 2001. "Why Has the Euro Been Falling?," CESifo Working Paper Series 493, CESifo Group Munich.
- Luca Errico & Alberto Musalem Borrero, 1999. "Offshore Banking: An Analysis of Micro- and Macro-Prudential Issues," IMF Working Papers 99/5, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:20:y:2005:i:1:p:17-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.