The Demand for Large Bank Notes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seitz, Franz & Fischer, Björn & Köhler, Petra, 2004. "The demand for euro area currencies: past, present and future," Working Paper Series 330, European Central Bank.
- Joshi Harit & Mukherjee, Saral, 2017. "Transitions in currency denomination structure as supply disruption and demand distortion: Efficiency, Effectiveness and Bullwhip," IIMA Working Papers WP 2017-05-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- António Rua, 2017. "Modelling currency demand in a small open economy within a monetary union," Working Papers w201710, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Gilbert Koenig, 2004.
"La demande de billets de valeurs faciales élevées et les activités financières souterraines,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 70(4), pages 425-442.
- Gilbert KOENIG, 2004. "La demande de billets de valeurs faciales élevées et les activités financières souterraines," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2004042, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Assenmacher, Katrin & Seitz, Franz & Tenhofen, Jörn, 2017. "The use of large denomination banknotes in Switzerland," International Cash Conference 2017 – War on Cash: Is there a Future for Cash? 162917, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Donato Masciandaro, 2005. "False and Reluctant Friends? National Money Laundering Regulation, International Compliance and Non-Cooperative Countries," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 17-30, July.
- Neil Geismar & Milind Dawande & Divakar Rajamani & Chelliah Sriskandarajah, 2007. "Managing a Bank's Currency Inventory Under New Federal Reserve Guidelines," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 147-167, March.
- Isilda Shima, 2005.
"The Shadow Economy in NorwayDemand for Currency Approach,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 61-78, February.
- Shima, Isilda, 2004. "The shadow economy in Norway: Demand for currency approach," Memorandum 10/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- C.K. Folkertsma & G.E. Hebbink, 1998. "Cash management and choice of payment media: a critical survey of the theory," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 532, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Leo Van Hove & Jef Vuchelen, 1996. "Analyse de la répartition de la monnaie fiduciaire en coupures : la méthode de Hentsch reconsidérée," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(5), pages 1149-1178.
- David Bounie & Abel François, 2006. "Les déterminants de la détention et de l’usage des instruments de paiement : éléments théoriques et empiriques," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 83(2), pages 159-176.
- Laura Rinaldi, "undated". "Payment Cards and Money Demand in Belgium," International Economics Working Papers Series ces0116, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, International Economics.
- de Heij, Hans, 2017. "A model for use-centered design of payment instruments applied to banknotes : Upid-model," Other publications TiSEM 981fb06b-8f61-4652-aedb-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nicole Jonker, 2007. "Payment Instruments as Perceived by Consumers – Results from a Household Survey," De Economist, Springer, vol. 155(3), pages 271-303, September.
- Fischer, Andreas M., 2014. "Immigration And Large Banknotes," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(04), pages 899-919, June.
- Massoud, Nadia, 2005. "How should Central Banks determine and control their bank note inventory?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 3099-3119, December.
- Bouhdaoui, Y. & Bounie, D. & Van Hove, L., 2013. "When do plastic bills lower the bill for the central bank? A model and estimates for the U.S," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 45-60.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:24:y:1992:i:3:p:319-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.