The Demand for Large Bank Notes
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 24 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879|
- Joshi Harit & Mukherjee, Saral, 2017. "Transitions in currency denomination structure as supply disruption and demand distortion: Efficiency, Effectiveness and Bullwhip," IIMA Working Papers WP 2017-05-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Gilbert Koenig, 2004.
"La demande de billets de valeurs faciales élevées et les activités financières souterraines,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 70(4), pages 425-442.
- Gilbert KOENIG, 2004. "La demande de billets de valeurs faciales élevées et les activités financières souterraines," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2004042, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Donato Masciandaro, 2005. "False and Reluctant Friends? National Money Laundering Regulation, International Compliance and Non-Cooperative Countries," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 17-30, July.
- Isilda Shima, 2005. "The Shadow Economy in NorwayDemand for Currency Approach," The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 61-78, February.
- Shima, Isilda, 2004. "The shadow economy in Norway: Demand for currency approach," Memorandum 10/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- David Bounie & Abel François, 2006. "Les déterminants de la détention et de l’usage des instruments de paiement : éléments théoriques et empiriques," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 83(2), pages 159-176.
- Fischer, Andreas M., 2014. "Immigration And Large Banknotes," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(04), pages 899-919, June.
- Andreas M. Fischer, 2010. "Immigration and large banknotes," Working Papers 2010-17, Swiss National Bank.
- Fischer, Andreas M, 2010. "Immigration and large banknotes," CEPR Discussion Papers 8065, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bouhdaoui, Y. & Bounie, D. & Van Hove, L., 2013. "When do plastic bills lower the bill for the central bank? A model and estimates for the U.S," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 45-60.
- Seitz, Franz & Fischer, Björn & Köhler, Petra, 2004. "The demand for euro area currencies: past, present and future," Working Paper Series 330, European Central Bank.
- Neil Geismar & Milind Dawande & Divakar Rajamani & Chelliah Sriskandarajah, 2007. "Managing a Bank's Currency Inventory Under New Federal Reserve Guidelines," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 147-167, March.
- C.K. Folkertsma & G.E. Hebbink, 1998. "Cash management and choice of payment media: a critical survey of the theory," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 532, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Leo Van Hove & Jef Vuchelen, 1996. "Analyse de la répartition de la monnaie fiduciaire en coupures : la méthode de Hentsch reconsidérée," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(5), pages 1149-1178.
- Laura Rinaldi, "undated". "Payment Cards and Money Demand in Belgium," International Economics Working Papers Series ces0116, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, International Economics.
- Nicole Jonker, 2007. "Payment Instruments as Perceived by Consumers – Results from a Household Survey," De Economist, Springer, vol. 155(3), pages 271-303, September.
- Massoud, Nadia, 2005. "How should Central Banks determine and control their bank note inventory?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 3099-3119, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:24:y:1992:i:3:p:319-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed