Brazil’s growth performance: a comparative perspective to the Asian giants
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nazmi, Nader, 2002. "Global finance, sovereign risk and economic performance of Brazil," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 865-874.
- De Gregorio, Jose, 1992.
"Economic growth in Latin America,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 59-84, July.
- Prasad, Eswar, 2007.
"Is the Chinese Growth Miracle Built to Last?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2995, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fajnzylber, Pablo & Lederman, Daniel, 1999. "Economic reforms and total factor productivity growth in Latin America and the Caribbean (1950-95) - an empirical note," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2114, The World Bank.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C & Ghosh, Soumendra & McGuckin, J Thomas, 1991. "A Generalized Production Frontier Approach for Estimating Determinants of Inefficiency in U.S. Dairy Farms," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(3), pages 279-86, July.
- Jose De Gregorio, 1991.
"The Effects of Inflationon Economic Growth: Lessons From Latin America,"
IMF Working Papers
91/95, International Monetary Fund.
- De Gregorio, Jose, 1992. "The effects of inflation on economic growth : Lessons from Latin America," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 417-425, April.
- Richard Herd & Sean Dougherty, 2007. "Growth Prospects in China and India Compared," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 4(1), pages 65-89, June.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- Pang, Gaobo & Pinto, Brian & Wes, Marina, 2007. "India rising - faster growth, lower indebtedness," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4241, The World Bank.
- Bonelli, Regis, 1992. "Growth and productivity in Brazilian industries : Impacts of trade orientation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 85-109, July.
- Gomes, Victor & Pessoa, Samuel de Abreu & Veloso, Fernando A. (Fernando Augusto), 2003. "Evolução da Produtividade Total dos Fatores na Economia Brasileira: Uma Análise Comparativa," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 483, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2004. "Brazil’s Trade Liberalization and Growth: Has it Failed?," International Trade 0412008, EconWPA.
- Pedro Cavalcanti Ferreira & JosÈ Luiz Rossi, 2003. "New Evidence from Brazil on Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(4), pages 1383-1405, November.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-32.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:44:y:2011:i:1:p:7-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.